RPGM Naughtyville Town Revelation [v0.9] [Droid 341-b]

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hopefully, the dev can give us an update as to when to expect the next update.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NaughtyvilleTownRevelation-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
I'm curious, is this just regular NTR, or can the guy cheat on his girlfriend here?

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
Let me make a few comments - I’ve already played for a while and the first thing I realized is that so far the hero here is a woman, not a man, and secondly, there seems to be no choice, and in the end this is not a game, but a visual novel and so far which is boring both in the picture and in the plot, I have given up so far without reaching the end of the update, but if something appeared there at the end, then correct me that I am just impatient.

• Angry
Reactions: vrtrtr and CutieLvr

Bataso

Jan 18, 2020
Promising start, but feel it lacks choices. If going full on kinetic choice, I don't think rpg maker is the right pick. In this case, you would have more options with traditional Renpy.

Aside from above, it gives the happy go lucky feeling that Bawdy Tradition had, interesting to see where this game will take us!

Reactions: Adultress

Adultress

May 20, 2021
Promising start, but feel it lacks choices. If going full on kinetic choice, I don't think rpg maker is the right pick. In this case, you would have more options with traditional Renpy.
Came here to say the exact same thing. Honestly, the pieces are mostly in place for a proper sandbox; the dev just isn't confident enough to stop constantly railroading the player.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I am loving this simple and fun game/story. I don't really care too much about choices, I just want to have fun playing a fun game. Emi and Ren are so cute together, I kind of hate turning her into the whore I hope to eventually make out of her. Is it possible to hide the textbox? I would love to see more interactions with her landlord, like him sneaking into their bedroom at night and fondling Emi, when she awakens at first she shoos him away but each time he does it, she allows him to get a little bolder until they are fucking on her bed. Have some shower scenes where the landlord walks in on her showering and stuff happens slowly and vice versa, she walks in on him. Kitchen scenes as well, and she gets up in the middle of the night and sees the landlord masturbating in his room, so she helps out.
Skimpier outfits for work and working without panties. Interactions with the bouncer at the bar and the biker and bartender. Mr. BigDick too. Lesbian scenes with her female bosses. More cinema scenes where Ren watches her suck and fuck random guys.
I haven't gotten through this update yet, so I don't know what has been done or not. A good idea would be for Emi to talk Ren into becoming her pimp. They need the money.
Is there going to actually be levels of corruption? A point system? Will she be able to sleep in skimpier nightwear or naked?

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2019
I like these. Simple but effective. And the use of rpgm is fine. Small maps, fast movement, no grind, clear indicators for where you need to go next. That's the right way to do it.

I don't think it needs choices. Wouldn't fit the simple theme here. More choices = more paths for the dev to balance, slower development. And a lot of the time the "choice" just ends up being scene vs no scene. Better to just move straight through the story with a moderate corruption speed.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes