M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Wonder if it can be equipped to other girls (when they're in your party of course) to increase their daily chance of horny?
No other girls will join so its only for the imp. so when you go from one map to the other, the imp will ask for sex more often.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
No other girls will join so its only for the imp. so when you go from one map to the other, the imp will ask for sex more often.
Yep, the opposite of the chastity collar. I like both are options though I only ever use chastity. But some girls do join your party on occasion, and you can equip/remove stuff from them. Ziva, Caleah, Frida, Hilde, Erevi, ED, Julia, Shakala, SD...maybe some others I'm forgetting...

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
OK how do you make the skin lotion spell better, in order to give to Bridgette?
Talk to Frida to get the basic recipe, then mix it with perfume. You can't buy perfume, you must do the perfume quest with Erevi first and then make it yourself.

TIP: perfume gifts are a big-ass Affection bump with a number of girls in case you prefer to not Awe them into next Sunday.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 3641694

So, after returning to the office I've had some time to work on the new NPC's and make some more cutscene imagery. The other good news is that I managed to script all the new quests while I was away. I still have a bunch of smaller things to script, though. Like the quest logs, a couple of sex scenes, some recurring stuff and general keep-the-players-from-breaking-shit safety features. But I'm pretty confident I can start playtesting within a week from now.
Now that it will be possible to stay the night in Greyport I'm also adding bit of nightlife to the city. From now on thugs may be prowling the alleys at night. Yes, I know it's not much at the moment, but little by little I hope to breath more life into that location too. And it can be useful for those who like to fetch lunch for vampire lovers:).

Have a great weekend folks!

Tinkerer

Last News
So, we watch?

• Angry
Reactions: Necronlord5

WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
maybe a glitch? did one of the snow area quests with the giant girls and it made my dog vanish. found out i had to re buy him at level 1. on that note it would be nice if the dog got a buff to his health and attack or even just allow you to give it war dog training which would allow you to command it in battle while increasing his stats.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
maybe a glitch? did one of the snow area quests with the giant girls and it made my dog vanish. found out i had to re buy him at level 1. on that note it would be nice if the dog got a buff to his health and attack or even just allow you to give it war dog training which would allow you to command it in battle while increasing his stats.
Doggo is near the hunting lodge, no need to buy a new one. It may not be obvious, but it's there.

Doggo is not a wardog. It was added because players wanted a pet. Highlighting ingredients when it's in the MC's party was added later. You can buy it a harness (+1 DEF) and collar (increases chance of dodging a strike which would otherwise hit) from Harald. v3.32 changed Doggo to be targeted in a fight less often and increasing the base chance Doggo will dodge a strike.

Tinkerer has said he wants to add different critters in Harald's inventory, but no timeframe for it and may not happen.

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
How close is this to completion? Game looks awesome but I'd rather wait a year or two if it'll complete in that time.

Reactions: Riaman

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
wish Mia's grandmother would become a love interest as well.
(with perhaps a different model.)
or perhaps mc's grandmother or someone else entirely.

there is so much variation in the game regarding women/monsters.
but there is no gilf.
there are a couple great milfs (especially fond of the elven mother.)

not saying that he should, because there is already so much variation.
(and he should do whatever he wants to do.)
but, personally i would like it a lot.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes