DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This position is so fucking HOT! Just holding on to a giantesses tits like handles as she gropes you & you're just rabbit humping her pussy... might be a neche thing but the only way this would be hotter is if one of the other girls got behind & started rimming MC's ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Does this game have incest content?

It does, but not a ton. This game has a lot of pregnancy content and with two girls their first daughter with the MC essentially magically grows to adulthood pretty much over night and you can have sex with them. Then kind of late into the game you can go back to your family's farm for plot reason and seduce your half sister. And I'm fairly certain that the mc's long lost mom will show up eventually but probably not for a long while.

Oh and then there are a couple of threesomes with girls who are related to each other

Last edited:

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
Does any of you know what version of the game was two years ago? I haven't played the game since 2022 and I want to know how much content was added.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Does this game have incest content?
Not as much as other games. When it comes to incest between MC & LIs you have:
•Succubus Daughter
•Goblin Daughter ("GD")
•Julia (younger half-sister)
•Annabelle (minotaur niece)

However most girls who are related have 3somes with MC:
•Liandra & Luthien (MILF & Daughter)
•Julia & Annabelle (MC's Half-Sister & their Niece)
•Erevi & Succubus (Mother & Daughter)
•Frida & Hilde (Sisters)
•Shakala & GD (Mother & Daughter)

Reactions: Observe Scout

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Does any of you know what version of the game was two years ago? I haven't played the game since 2022 and I want to know how much content was added.
2.61 (Luthien added) was released mid-December 2021.
2.71 (Family Farm added) was beginning of April 2022.
2.81 (Obeah added) was mid-July 2022.
2.91 (Erevi & ED continuation) was late November 2022.
So up to 7 full updates depending on the last version you played.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DR YOS

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
As a person who lives in a civilized country, I don't like child labour, dude.

So stop with this crap of yours, and make them kids go to school: why don't you make an update where our MC starts a quest and builds a village school and searches for some teachers - the temple priestess might be a very good job applicant for it. Some parent-teacher sexy roleplaying might be welcome in it too.

Anyway, stop busting my balls making MC's children work as daily farm labourers. I can't stand it.
Actually, I like that idea with the village school. Would indeed be funny.

A little bit of "child labor" is ok for me, like in the afternoon after school for some hours. That should be normally enough for them to deal with the daily tasks. The children helping out was normal for medieval times, so I don't mind.
But in the morning they should go to school.
And in the afternoon I won't mind to take some "classes" myself. ;)

Reactions: Riaman

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Peasants Quest - CGs(HighRes/In Game)+Animations
(Includes images that never made it into the game)

Individual CGs+Animations (v3.31): MEGA
Would you be able to upload this to something like workupload, mediafire, gofile, or terminal? I keep getting smacked by Mega's limit.

dostromi

Mar 15, 2022
It's my first time trying the game and i'd like to ask, how easy is it to miss content in the game and can you see all content in just one playthrough? Thanks.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This position is so fucking HOT! Just holding on to a giantesses tits like handles as she gropes you & you're just rabbit humping her pussy... might be a neche thing but the only way this would be hotter is if one of the other girls got behind & started rimming MC's ass.
Agreed, I only hope Tinkerer will include Siv as well

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes