• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What to update next (in general)?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

otmar

May 9, 2017
Can you send me your save before that night?

Поправил баню (которая не используется пока), вычеркнул сумкод. Остальное - мусорные локации или несуществующие ошибки.

Понятия не имею, почему выскакивало обновление именно этой версии, но нашёл другую ошибку в скрипте обновления - возможно из-за неё.

По поводу настроения - вот она, сила читов)

По поводу вылета - я этот баг 2 года отловить не могу! От чего зависит - хз. Просто появляется, но слава богу, что редко. Когда пытаюсь отследить - прячется. Возможно там где-то кривое зацикливание, но не понятно где.

Fix updated
i thinkit's building the barn that causes the error. the day counter while building goes up, then back to 9 and goes up again. Then it freezes a few days later

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Power-STROBILUS-0.3.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
I think i have the same error. After sleeping i get a few messages about spoiled fish, which btw i dont have, and then my qsp player freezes.
Checked. Found 1 freeze source (I think there is another one somewhere) and fix message (that was message from previous day).
Also I checked building system. There was 2 small bugs (1 about manual building - made building go slower) but nothing about counter going up every day.

Last edited by a moderator:

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
when I bring up the list of skills some are in russian and some are in english, here are the ones in english Lockpicking, Animal husbandry, Depravity, Forestry, Farming, Fishing, Athletics, Knife and Sword. There might be more in english but then I have not gotten them skills yet, the skills I am wondering about are Dpeccnpobka, Oonunahtka, 3awnta and Cnra. I am currently playing without using any cheats (built in or save editor) so I do not have all the skills like building skills because I can not afford them yet in this playthru. And that is as close as I can get to the spelling of the skills in russian with an english keybourd.
Great game

Last edited:

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Didn't think I'd need to re-iterate rules. We don't care of nationality or what language you speak. We are an English only site in every location - exception is the translation section. Start adding translations to your posts if ye want to use russian or whatnot.

I've gone through every post in the thread. Please remember this for the future. Thanks.

Last edited:

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
Oh no! Save file 2! I forget to download it D= And other bugs DX

Didn't think I'd need to re-iterate rules. We don't care of nationality or what language you speak. We are an English only site in every location - exception is the translation section. Start adding translations to your posts if ye want to use russian or whatnot.

I've gone through every post in the thread. Please remember this for the future. Thanks.
Sorry( I was just responding in the same language someone was asking me.

So i will repeat my answer about discord - i will ad it a little bit later.

About horses - do you mean work with horses?

when I bring up the list of skills some are in russian and some are in english, here are the ones in english Lockpicking, Animal husbandry, Depravity, Forestry, Farming, Fishing, Athletics, Knife and Sword. There might be more in english but then I have not gotten them skills yet, the skills I am wondering about are Dpeccnpobka, Oonunahtka, 3awnta and Cnra. I am currently playing without using any cheats (built in or save editor) so I do not have all the skills like building skills because I can not afford them yet in this playthru. And that is as close as I can get to the spelling of the skills in russian with an english keybourd.
Great game
They are: Training, Waitress, Defence, Strength. I will add translation for them in the next bugfix.

And about further plans:
I guess people want content for farm, so be it. After all bugfixes I will check chicken breeding content (so rich characters could make it easier to work with them) and will add cows, lambs and bull. I was thinking about milking stuff, so there would be new flower (or mushroom, or berry) that will causes lactation - temporary solution until there are new ways to cause it. And some bull events. In addition - breading system v2. And if there be enough time for that, I will add new works for workers - cowboys and... emmm... chickenboys?

yzal

Dec 22, 2017
Found from someone mentioning it that I can use alt+L to change QSP's language to english, but literally all of the text in the game itself is russian for me. 1716013662894.png
edit: running the "NoSound" version let me choose language. Also, there's sound?

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
Found from someone mentioning it that I can use alt+L to change QSP's language to english, but literally all of the text in the game itself is russian for me. View attachment 3645727
edit: running the "NoSound" version let me choose language. Also, there's sound?
No sound version just disable locations sounds, and both versions have the same first page. Save files can work with both versions of the game.
Alt+L changes QSP's player language, not game language.
Also you can change game language in this menu:
Безымянный.png

yzal

Dec 22, 2017
When using the normal version, I did not get the first page which gives you an option of languages.

Regardless, my current feeling is that it seems... insanely difficult to get started.
I only get back 3 energy from sleeping, and it seems like it would take lots and lots of work to get any result from the fields. After spending all 5 of my starting energy working the field, I'm only at 7/250 progress towards anything there. I can't find any places I can actually work, it seems like I'm doomed to gradually running out of food and starving at this rate.

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
When using the normal version, I did not get the first page which gives you an option of languages.

Regardless, my current feeling is that it seems... insanely difficult to get started.
I only get back 3 energy from sleeping, and it seems like it would take lots and lots of work to get any result from the fields. After spending all 5 of my starting energy working the field, I'm only at 7/250 progress towards anything there. I can't find any places I can actually work, it seems like I'm doomed to gradually running out of food and starving at this rate.
Very strange. I have checked both versions - work fine at the beginning.
Field progress: you can work as much as you can, in some time next phase will start and you will be able to gather as much crops as you put in them.
There are 3 workplaces:
1 - tavern in port (1 work and a quick work);
2 - Neighbour cattleman Bardon (2 work and a quick work);
3 - Neighbour old man Khraplet (just a quick work).
Also you can "sell yourself" to the trader.

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019

you can eat to get a little extra energy but the best way to get energy is to work at the bar, and I do NOT mean the quik way, when the bar shows up just hit rest and if popups keep happening close them out and hit rest again, actually working at the bar does not advance time so you can keep doing it, after doing that 3 or 4 times you should have 40 to 60 energy and with that much you can try to start serving customers but before that you should go to the river or lake and swim 10 to 20 times to get your apperance higher to get better tips at the bar when you serve customers

Reactions: Strobilus

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
you can eat to get a little extra energy but the best way to get energy is to work at the bar, and I do NOT mean the quik way, when the bar shows up just hit rest and if popups keep happening close them out and hit rest again, actually working at the bar does not advance time so you can keep doing it, after doing that 3 or 4 times you should have 40 to 60 energy and with that much you can try to start serving customers but before that you should go to the river or lake and swim 10 to 20 times to get your apperance higher to get better tips at the bar when you serve customers
Damn, my game was exploited so quickly XD
But the truth is, work SHOULD advance time. Another bug...