• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What to update next (in general)?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Unfortunately not playable in its current status.
On the one hand, the game constantly fluctuates between English and Russian texts, and on the other hand, you often end up in dead ends because certain paths are not completed, but you cannot take a step back.

I also scrolled through the image files.
On the one hand, it's nice to see that images and gifs were used here that you don't immediately recognize from other games, but on the other hand, it's a shame that the selected images and videos don't have a uniform format and don't show any consistency in relation to the MC Many different art styles are used and too many files still have the original watermarks.
It just spoils the overall appearance of the game.

What else bothers you?
The bar mini-game, for example. The movement is far too imprecise and the orders are not recognized correctly. Water is ordered, but if you bring it, you have brought the wrong thing. The energy is used up far too quickly and you can only serve one drink at a time. Taking and processing three orders is not possible.

Walk in the woods. You still have energy, but you have to rest and then have less energy than before.

It's a shame, but this test run unfortunately went wrong.
And since I'm not a big fan of QSP anyway, there probably won't be another attempt on my part. Nevertheless, good luck with your game.

Reactions: Mister Wake

Fentin

Dec 27, 2017
1. extract the game folder
2. extract the stuff from the "qsp-video" folder
3. put the stuff from the "qsp-video" folder in the Game folder. That is the one you first extracted.
4. Go on the "qspgui" Icon and start the game. Go on "Quest", "Open Game" and than chose "Power.qsp"

*After a time the Game crash and I can't do anything. I don't know if you will have the same problem
Dope i had tried that trying o figure it out via process of elimination guess i just dont get to play x.x

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
Unfortunately not playable in its current status.
I also scrolled through the image files.
What else bothers you?
Walk in the woods. You still have energy, but you have to rest and then have less energy than before.
It's a shame, but this test run unfortunately went wrong.
I thought that I have managed to fully translate it. Where did you see not translated text?
And there shouldn't be dead ends. Could you please tell me where you found them?

About watermarks: I think that if it's not mine animation then there should be one. And I cant animate my own stuff (
About bar: more skill = easier work. There is a skill for that. More slots will open with new levels.
Energy and forest: You can eat. Take some apples and water for that or you can find some food in the forest.

And because I need all of this feedback I think that test goes smoothly)

Reactions: Mister Wake

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I thought that I have managed to fully translate it. Where did you see not translated text?
And there shouldn't be dead ends. Could you please tell me where you found them?

About watermarks: I think that if it's not mine animation then there should be one. And I cant animate my own stuff (
About bar: more skill = easier work. There is a skill for that. More slots will open with new levels.
Energy and forest: You can eat. Take some apples and water for that or you can find some food in the forest.

And because I need all of this feedback I think that test goes smoothly)
Once in the forest when you spot the mushrooms and then click to collect them. Then you end up on a blank page. Even the left side with the statistics is then empty.
The second time was in the city, but I can't say exactly where because I was still exploring wildly there.

In the English game, Russian texts appear when you want to rest after losing a fight.

ПАРАМЕТРЫ БАЗЫ

ПОРЧА/ВЛИЯНИЕ ВЕЩЕЙ (v.2)
ИЗМЕНЕНИЕ ПАРАМЕТРОВ ИГРОКА
КОНЕЦ ИЗМЕНЕНИЙ
LG - start
LG - done
FG-1
FG - loop_Farm_growing
FG - loop_Farm_growing - end
КОНЕЦ РОСТА
События

Автовещи

The latter is easy to replicate. Start, go straight into the forest, intentionally lose the fight (just wait), rest. You have reached your bug!

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
If I start the qspgui.exe it opens and closes immediately again. No chance to even open the game.
Nevermind, figured it out. it didn't like the russian folder name of the game. Renamed the folder and now I'm able to run the qspplayer.

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 3607750

Overview:
Far to the west, a wondrous new world had been discovered. The unknown lands attracted the explorers, but their paths were much more dangerous than one might think. For a hundred years, the continent continued to hide its secrets, as well as another explorers. Likewise, your father disappeared into a new world. Gathering your resolve and with the support of the crown, eager to establish a permanent settlement, you set out to find him. But before you got there, a pirate raid stripped you of your documents and money. Now the only way to survive and find your father is to rely on your own strength.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-06
Release Date: 2024-02-03
Developer: Strobilus
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1.2
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Please, read Developer Notes and use player from the game folder.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Hotfix (v0.3.1.2): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3607755 View attachment 3607754 View attachment 3607753 View attachment 3607752
How is everyone playing this?

I cant even open the damn game, nothing but images and some other useless folders. what a load of shit.

Bloddrake

Aug 16, 2017

I cant even open the damn game, nothing but images and some other useless folders. what a load of shit.
Some one has never played a QSP game before i see. Get the quest soft player and you can open the file. And actually try to find a solution before you fly into a fit of rage.

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
Well, this seems exactly like my sort of thing. But it is sort of rough currently which is understandable.

Lots of Cyrillic text, few dead ends and bugs, some weird lag spikes when clicking certain links (like the 3rd option in dog/chicken care/train. It's also in Cyrillic) Interacting with animals in general seems to produce these lag spikes, Feeding them, washing, etc. Обучен: Охрана is there instead of trained: security.

The trade screen also produces terrible lag spikes.

The minigames make the QSP player unresponsive as well. IE Tavern, Horses, etc. They're practically unplayable. It takes five years to walk across the tavern floor. Customers orders disappear before you can even get back behind the bar, let alone back to them with it.

The field has some Cyrillic, Пшеница. Wheat? занято is on main field screen. Dunno what it means.

The dream with the uh, spider cowboy is untranslated.

The morning menu is untranslated asides from the wash area and the word 'eat'.

The prepare meal area's 'clear' button does not remove the ';' from the selection, which take up a slot in the meal still.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017

Take a look at the game https://f95zone.to/threads/saragame-v1-0-3-saragames.119903/ . I can't really recommend it, but a QSP player is included in the download file. Install this, start it (qspgui.exe).
Then select [Quest] at the top left, [Open Game] and then search for and start the power.qsp where you installed this game. You also save and load like QSP Player, where it says [Game] at the top left.
The player included here doesn't work for me either.

Reactions: Very Tall dwarve

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Does this have a dev area and cheats?
Something similar to what Vicindio has for dev area and cheats.

Makes it easier to get around when no story progression is defined per say, or you get stuck.
In my case, I just like to mess around and get a feel for the game, and what it has to offer without the grind.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
this needs to be properly translated. It often switches to russian.
The other thing is that I'm not really sure what I need to do or what I should work towards.
I chose the house start, I can work on the fields etc but not sure what I need to do to progress in any way.
Would be nice if there is some sort of quest/hint system to give some advise what I should focus on.

korko

May 30, 2017
I dont know what to do. No one give me a job and dont know what to do. No quest, no hint weird.

Дюша 36

May 10, 2019
Я думал, что мне удалось его полностью перевести. Где вы увидели непереведенный текст?
И тупиков быть не должно. Не могли бы вы рассказать мне, где вы их нашли?

По поводу водяных знаков: Я думаю, что если это не моя анимация, то она должна быть. И я не могу анимировать свои собственные вещи (
О баре: больше навыков = легче работать. Для этого есть навык. С новыми уровнями откроется больше слотов.
Энергия и лес: Вы можете есть. Для этого возьмите немного яблок и воды или найдите еду в лесу.

И поскольку мне нужна вся эта обратная связь, я думаю, что тест пройдет гладко)
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Power-0.3.1.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Does this have a dev area and cheats?
Something similar to what Vicindio has for dev area and cheats.

Makes it easier to get around when no story progression is defined per say, or you get stuck.
In my case, I just like to mess around and get a feel for the game, and what it has to offer without the grind.
Yes there is.
If you are in a neutral build screen, there are three links at the top. [Stuff][Settings][Country]. Click on [Settings].
You can change your status values a little or the inventory. try it out a little. For example, I cheated for some meat so I could feed the dog.

sweg177

Apr 8, 2018
Qspgui crashes on start up. How can i fix it.

EDIT: Fixed it. Extracting in the game folder doesnt work apparently. Had to extract outside of the folder.

Last edited: