Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
It will probably be solved in the official release when update be out of beta. Thanks for the info. Do know if what I talk about melvin's gallery is also a know bug?
No idea about that sorry. I know people's zetas got removed an update or so back because the scenes were being changed, but not sure why that would turn on the Melvin scenes instead of hiding them. I had to redo the proms to get Sam taken so that I could view the new Sam ntr scene on my save earlier, it wasn't defaulting to on.

Reactions: lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
No idea about that sorry. I know people's zetas got removed an update or so back because the scenes were being changed, but not sure why that would turn on the Melvin scenes instead of hiding them. I had to redo the proms to get Sam taken so that I could view the new Sam ntr scene on my save earlier, it wasn't defaulting to on.
I didn't get any zeta removed. But this issues with the gallery seems are recents from this new beta. I still have the 1.42 version and the gallery in that version is completely normal. All the scenes and their variations are unlocked as i did and Melvin scenes in the gallery are hidded even with ntr enable since i never picked any of the ntr choices. Maybe is worthy bring this to llama once he be avaiable.

Reactions: ARB582

XD216

Nov 11, 2020
Perhaps you need to go through the lesbian route, where Alexa invites Emily to the graduation party . and as I remember, after this you will have a choice of futa.
I already promote both of them but nothing works, Futa options nothing happen, could you please share your save?

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes & Trophy Scenes
[Version 1.42 beta Compatible]
[Updated on 29/03/2024]

View attachment 1661476

Unlocked in this version (1.42 beta):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previews:

To use the save files, you must first open the game.
Now follow the tutorials below to make it work:

Path for the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload
Any plans to update this?

Reactions: arvitus

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Western Bar Sam NTR is a real let down, was hoping she'd be more sub VS Emily's dom.
This is pretty par with Llama's writing style and sense of humor. A couple of people in the discord were super excited by the teaser for this scene and I'm like Llama is just going to mess with us and sure enough he did. That cheeky bastard! The good thing about Llama though is after he had his fun, he delivers and we usually get some spicy stuff later down the road.

I won't even share some speculation on future content that will scare you guys. There are some delicate flowers in here. Besides it's more fun to see the shock of surprise and it's a great lure to get ya to sign up and share in our shenanigans. :cool:

SilentSevenStar

Feb 16, 2019
Full unlocked gallery saves and persistent for the 1.5 beta.

The save is the #6 in the first page so 1-6

Reminder you need to paste the persistent in both the SexBot-1.5_beta-pc\game\saves directory and in the appdata directory which will be roughly at C:\Users\Yourpcname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SexBot-1612013657

The save is right at the gallery on the first day.

You can change the name of the MC and other characters as well as their relationships in the gallery.

If i missed any scene let me know.
"If i missed any scene let me know."
Yes, you do.

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes