F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Sexbot v1.5
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native low-fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here are some examples of what you can expect ( ) :

Disclaimer: this game contained a lot of native animations with very low framerates (below 20 fps , sometimes even 8fps)
Although interpolation can be most of the time very effective, you might notice interpolation artefacts due to very-low fps vids used as inputs

Download links : MEGA ;

I made a quick playthrough with my mod but I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list
mod updated

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I discovered this game last week. It's great, fapped a lot. Question, after a Beta release, there's usually a "final" corrected version?

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
The way Melvin scenes are implemented is very clever move, well done Llama! Hope to see development of dom\sub paths for all cast in phase 2, i think it's time to do so.

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
The way Melvin scenes are implemented is very clever move, well done Llama! Hope to see development of dom\sub paths for all cast in phase 2, i think it's time to do so.
not only that since it happens at the end of the scene it can easily moded out, that being said I'd still want to see the "censored" melvin scenes added in as a kind of joke ending I guess

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I think I skipped a couple of updates and now there's a "Before the rework" download :oops:
What happened?

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes