timmyt

Dec 17, 2018
Is anyone having a black screen after knocking out Junior in the toilet during Jessica questline? Tried to restart the same event three time already and always end up with a black screen, can move, save, do whatever i want, even go out of the toilet but the screen still black.
Press P (or was it G?).

Hawk3ye12

Nov 23, 2021
You have the Tier 3 version? The one with the exclusive scene featuring "Camila"?
Idk about the version...I downloaded the latest one I think, it was around 6gb. I have played this game before on joiplay and it was working fine idk what's the problem now. Well I saw a comment saying that there's still no sex scene of Camila so I wouldn't waste my time.

Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
Hello, could someone tell me what other sexual scenes there are with Donna? Apart from these.
- Nightmare (BJ and DP)
- Anal rape by Jason in the night.
I've seen someone mention a scene in dark alley but I don't know how to get it or in what route.

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
my favorite game right now tbh, the female characters are gorgeous and the black dudes are merciless animals with big dicks who take any girl they want and destroy them i love that fantasy hehe. two things i would like to see is.

1- Jessica getting fucked i dont know why there is no sex scenes for her if she's clearly being used
2- i hope we get to have sex withthe girls from curtis mission specially with Akemi<3 ( as long as someone else that isn't the MC fuckes them lol)
3-sex scenes/blowjobs need a few more angles. for example this scene i would have liked to see this position from behind to see the dick going in and out of her ass. at least 2 more angles for each sex scene.
4- i would like to see females expressing pain through facial expression and dialogue. some sex scenes they are clearly in pain but the dialogue doesn't express it. maybe have them complain more. this camila scene is an example of what i mean by dialogue

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 61 Votes