capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
How do you tell which route you are on? I mean Blackmail is obvious because he is straight up forcing the girl.

oxdez

Dec 17, 2023
Working gallery saves stolen from the discord:[v0.3c]
File1 - Full Cuck gallery save
File2 - Full Cheating gallery save
Global_save - so the gallery actually works.

MOST are fully complete, not all.

If you still didn't know, press G to open the gallery.
If it still doesnt work, press P then G.
How to do it work idk how to put save

Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
Are there any scenes with Donna other than the nightmare?
I read there was a scene with her in Dark Alley?

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
did i really just play two hours of useless dialogue and forced side characters for no sex scene with main girl? There's genuinely not a single respectable weg dev out there uh
Shamantr is dragging it out. If anything, well probably get hard x scene by episode 3. Unless he ends all path on episode 2 of each.

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Is anyone having a black screen after knocking out Junior in the toilet during Jessica questline? Tried to restart the same event three time already and always end up with a black screen, can move, save, do whatever i want, even go out of the toilet but the screen still black.

Reactions: misterday

kuonkuro

Aug 10, 2019
gotta make money dont blame em at all. if i up my skills and put in work, i prob do the same
Could just release a quality work, building a fanbase, and then release another game instead of going the barely-not-a-scam route. But that takes more effort, which is the real issue here.

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
Could just release a quality work, building a fanbase, and then release another game instead of going the barely-not-a-scam route. But that takes more effort, which is the real issue here.
Trust me, what this individual does takes some skill for the average person. And it is done by himself/herself. I am just a mofo consuming his stuff. I ain't paying em so I can't really be choosy. Complaining sure. But unless I create stuff myself, i don't blame em.

Hawk3ye12

Nov 23, 2021
Anyone have a compressed version of the tier 3 patreon release? The new patreon scenes all crash in joiplay. Seeing if the compressed version would be a bit better.
When i tried to add the game to my joiplay emulator, I got a pop up saying file not supported, any solution?

Jaimipendragon

Jul 24, 2021
Can anyone tell me what to do as After swimming pool scene on birthday when i go home freds birthday game ends on Camilla's dressed up photo.

4.00 star(s) 61 Votes