Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
in the phne there us a galler where you can look at the pictures

a optoins to replay the scene's will be handy

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
What gallery mentioned in the changelog is it the one the phone or theres a recollection room?
I know with Joiplay's keyboard function you press P and then G and it opens a little gallery for that specific route (i.e. if you open it on the blackmail route, you only have access to blackmail scenes you have unlocked, not cuckhold or cheating). I think it's safe to say this is the case as long as you have a keyboard lol.

Pressing P will fade out to black and fade back in real quick, no worries. Then pressing G after will fade out and fade into the gallery mode.

I was told in the devs discord that there apparently isn't a function for this outside of the blackmail route but it works fine for me ok every route, it just seems to only work in certain parts, Idk (frankly I already kinda save spam for scenes for a lot of these games when they're early in developement anyways). You can the scenes you've unlock, model/clothes, the selfies/cut-in stills, and animation loops.

I put screenshots of what I mean below.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Hello, I have a question. I tried to translate this game into German with Translator++. All texts are also in German now, but something is wrong. It could be that I translated too much or that I didn't translate too few folders

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
WTH is with MC's hair, too? I mean, I'm not even gay or female and I almost want to go out with him myself for a week, just to dump him in a text message that says "you're a nice guy and all, but wtf is with your hair?" It irrationally angers me. :LOL:

Reactions: bucefala

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
Does anyone have a save for the Fred Punishment patreon scene? I have it unlocked in my gallery but it doesn't do anything when I click it.

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
This can be viewed in the patreon version of the game
Is that not the one labeled on the OP or is it like a patreon tier thing?

Edit: Aye, checked the patreon. It is a tier thing. Eh. The perks for the 15 don't seem that bad so I might just go ahead and sub.

Last edited:
Reactions: aordd69

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Hello, I have a question. I downloaded the game 3 times and the game started 3 different times even though I didn't set it.

4.00 star(s) 61 Votes