Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
So the game ends for me at the tent. Without the tent scene actually, is it intended ?
This update is for a different path. The cheating path that ends at the tent won't be for about 2 more updates. Next update is supposed to be the v4 blackmail path and then we'll get the v4b cheating path.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
anyone else stuck at the party with missing pics error in the masturbation scene with jason/ruth?
Check the Discord server, there's a solution for that error. Or you can just copy any random image and name it with the name of the missing file.
and now in the cheating path doesnt remove the cg after the gym locker event and i cant see anything, what a mess XD
When the image gets stuck, press P and it will solve the issue.

Reactions: Yenod and Lone Dog

Thierrydark

Nov 5, 2017
take it
There are three paths in the folder. Every path is signed. There are variations on every path. The options are signed.
Are you sure it is the right one? there's almost no new content after last update. For example - cuckold path, is ending with camera spy while cami is sleeping and jason is comming to room? Then this version is ending, right?

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Yes, what's wrong with all of you????
Many here are crying that the route ends in the wrong place, that they are confused about which route they are on, and so on...
But isn’t it fate that on the first page of this topic it says “Walkthrough”?
In this Walkthrough, everything is described in great detail.
The saves that I posted earlier were made from this walkthrough.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
"Take Cami to the birthday party"
"somehow she shows up birthday party with Jason and the MC acts like he hasn't seen her all day"
Wait what?

jeffrey838

Aug 24, 2021
Sorry, I am sure I am playing 0.3 c version, but when I go home at birthday it will stop here and showing it is 0.2b?

jzelaya

Jul 23, 2021
I try to play this game through android version, it keeps missing house background images, everytime I enter the bathroom, it pops up error missing image, is there a way I can play this game via android/apk version with images installed or a video walkthrough I can watch? Yes im playing the c version.

4.00 star(s) 61 Votes