Brown-eagle

Dec 24, 2020
I'll be honest, I subbed Tier 3 last release and was pretty bummed about how quickly it was leaked compared to other times. However, it must be understood that in order to have a functioning community, some sacrifices must be made.
For every time a patron has a loss, they get several other games for free.
Similarly, every time a dev loses a patron, they gain many others.

I can't think of a single non-japanese game developer/comic artist I didn't find on f95/8muses because there are zero discovery platforms for adult content outside of Japan, even rule34 only works if your premium stuff gets leaked on it.

There is no use complaining about it, especially if you lock content for higher tier.
I personally didn't like that move as I am a bit of an OCD person, one scene missed is one scene less for me and I subbed on higher tiers for both previous releases because I didn't want to miss the scenes and I wasn't a fan of the extra scenes if I'm being honest. It's literally better to make your game not free to access at all rather than hiding scenes, I feel compelled to spend $15 rather than $3 because of one scene which is a gamble whether I will even like.

I like this game and have supported the dev, I think it's fucking weird that they're attacking leakers and sending other people here. When it comes to discovery when they have 0 patrons, devs will be willing to post their games here 10 times over and bend over backwards to the community, when they develop a community, they want to discourage its growth here.

It's fucking weird, makes me wanna regret not leaking the game immediately the previous times I had subbed but that is a lesson for next time I sub to this dev.

P.S. everyone on dev's discord talks about f95 and what people say here, it's pretty clear where they found the game. (also, they posted this almost immediately in the sub chat after I did, almost like they care more than we do)
So let's say...what happens when a Developer loses two 15 dollar loyal members because of a leak but gains five new members subscribed to the 3 dollar tier? He still loses 15 dollars.

The game already has a following and has been updated many times for it to still need early leaks to "PROMOTE" the game. The exposure of waiting 1 week to a half before the own Developer releases the public version should suffice.

But hey having this type of conversation in a piracy site with a fellow leaker and consumers of piracy who only care to get new content for free to reach a great climax without a care of the time and work the Dev put into the new update is well...a waste of time...

betero

May 23, 2017
is the gallery still in beta ? i remember having a lot of issues using it last time , and is there a code to unlock all of it or does anyone have a save for it ?

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Until today I can't get out of a scene that has been bugged since the last update, at Jason's house on route ntr which would be the last stage in his room, the game crashes all over and the screen goes black

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes