EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
This is a Ren'Py Remake of Shadows of Desire

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-14
Release Date: 2024-04-07
Original Game/Creator: Shamantr - -
Developer: Doshima -
Censored: No
Version: Update 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Spanish Translation*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

love.png talk.png bath_mel_3.png bth_melbj1.png sleeping_event_4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Thank god for you. If only the Dev of the original was as smart, he would have a (much larger) following of the target audience by now.

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Bro, you're a goddamn hero. Some days ago I was talking in the main game's thread about how this could be easier to play with a renpy port. Honestly all of my problems with the original game come from the usual RPGM stuff (walking on some big ass maps, talking to npcs, waiting 30 years to skip text that you already seen and all of that while saving each time you think a scene or a choice is coming, trying to unlock all routes). I hope you can continue working on this port. Good Luck!

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I played the original, but I'm a little not smart, please forgive me, but what is the point of this project? I can assume that the game engine is changing, but are there any other changes planned or is this a complete transfer of the game from another engine without changes?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I played the original, but I'm a little not smart, please forgive me, but what is the point of this project? I can assume that the game engine is changing, but are there any other changes planned or is this a complete transfer of the game from another engine without changes?
you literally just have to read the dev notes

centaurys

Mar 12, 2024
I think it is so that it is not too complicated for the player and has a more relaxing experience when playing, in RPGs it is very complicated and you even miss many scenes. I have always said that this game always had to be Ren'Py and it would have a bigger audience.

Lunchableslol

Mar 15, 2023
i think its for people who dont like walking around and trying to figure out what npc to talk to or where to go in rpgm engine

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes