Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017

Regarding the leaks, I really don't mind it if you leak it, I know how this works:ROFLMAO:. But if you really like what I do, it would really help me a lot if you would consider supporting me to continue with this!!
Released for Tier 1!!

Reactions: yrban7477

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ShadowsOfDesireUnofficalRenpyPort-U1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shadows of Desire - Unoffical Ren'Py Port [Update 1] [Doshima]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Lol, I found messy even the Renpy porting.

What are all those routes
Exposed / Not-Exposed / Maid / Etc... even in Renpy this game does not flow nicely.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Lol, I found messy even the Renpy porting.

What are all those routes
Exposed / Not-Exposed / Maid / Etc... even in Renpy this game does not flow nicely.
It's the only way I could make it so you don't have to replay the entire game a lot of times to see all the content :ROFLMAO:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
It's the only way I could make it so you don't have to replay the entire game a lot of times to see all the content :ROFLMAO:

It is not a critic to your work of course, you are doing an amazing porting of the game.

It is just the game experience that is convoluted.

You are doing a great job

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doshima

SergeKov

Oct 30, 2020
Very brave from you to choose the Cuckold path next. For me it felt as the most content heavy path at the current moment. Cheating also includes the house party, but it is much shorter.

And also, I understand that it is probably the work for the future updates, now you need to port the basis of the games, but I guess it is better to add some pictures while people arte talking at the black screen background. It wasn't an issue in the original game, as the map was on background, but here it is a problem.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes