• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 4, 2018
There will be no NTR in the game and the current version also does not have lesbian content but will consider it in the next versions.
It's cool there will be no ntr of any kind in the game and I don't mind the lesbian stuff, just as long as there is a maybe option for the Mc to join, maybe. Or if the Mc doesn't for whatever reason the girls do their thing and doesn't affect anything after like they want to spend more time with each other after gaining a relationship together in some way and less with them with the Mc. or if story wise you want to add drama/loss like most devs tend to add for story reasons or something and the girls become full lesbian and decide they don't need the Mc anymore and leave him.

Last edited:

dadencuto3

Aug 7, 2020
...How? OO is pretty great far as I seen. Played the last update.
The animation and renders are getting much better to me, but everything else kind of sucks. There's low progression in the storyline. Around one sex scene every update is decent, but the teasing parts have been reduced to nonexistence. It got worse after the best update, which was the sex scene with Nyx, sadly so.
Dev need balance the story progression with the H scene, similar to Project Passion. Man if only Project passion had the renders of OO, would be great.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
It's cool there will be no ntr of any kind in the game and I don't mind the lesbian stuff, just as long as there is a maybe option for the Mc to join, maybe. Or if the Mc doesn't for whatever reason the girls do their thing and doesn't affect anything after like they want to spend more time with each other after gaining a relationship together in some way and less with them Mc. or if story wise you want to add drama/loss like most devs tend to add for story reasons or something and the girls become full lesbian and decide they don't need the Mc anymore and leave him.
imo harems are gold some degree of girl on girl action. Imagine coming back home with the girls going at it: Not need for foreplay! They're already prepared for you to jump stright in!

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Has that 'familiar' quality to keep it interesting but could use a bit more quality asset use instead of 'insert room here' and pass it off as it just looks like earth still.. basically play to the sci fi nature if thats the route your going.. feels cheap if you dont.. but writing and characters i cant fault

Reactions: Lyngame

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
Oooo another time travel game- interesting. Keep up the good work on the game and can't wait for more updates. Going to wait for more updates though before playing since I got like a ton of visual novels to complete before tackling this one!

Reactions: Lyngame

Lyngame

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2023
MC (My nipples are about to explode from pleasure) :WaitWhat: Wait, what ?
English is not my native language, so many conversations may seem awkward, but I hope it won't be so terrible that it's unacceptable

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
English is not my native language, so many conversations may seem awkward, but I hope it won't be so terrible that it's unacceptable
you're right on the line that separates "acceptable" and "let's use Google Translate to understand anglicized Aramaic"

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
Could be a fun little game. As long as the MC shapes up in the coming updates. It's fine to start him off as a virgin, but a stuttering spaghetti spiller whose brain freezes from seeing a woman is not the most fun trope honestly.... Even if virgin, he's still supposed to be a trained operative of some sort, he's way too immature

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Well, i tried it and and the thing that struck me most is how much of a dumb fucking idiot mc is.
Sees a female- freezes.
Sees a female- "oh look at those boobs" and not to mention, freezes. And this happens with every single female character.
An overwhelmingly annoying "virtual assistant" mouthing off and putting him in compromising situations- Does not do anything about it, just accepts it.
Lewd thoughts and inner monologues 24/7, everything else is secondary.

LIs are good looking and all and so are the renders but if you can't make your main character produce a single rational or serious thought even for couple of seconds then pretty much everything else is a meaningless joke, but that's just me.

In any case, good luck.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes