• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
LIs are good looking and all and so are the renders but if you can't make your main character produce a single rational or serious thought even for couple of seconds then pretty much everything else is a meaningless joke, but that's just me.
i guess it's just the two of us then XD

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

quyen1998

Jul 5, 2023
A walkthrough mod just saves this demo for me. Choices are just between softcore and a different softcore, rarely a pure yes or no. Save scumming doesn't feel rewarded. And how the hell this has a Harem tag? should change it into multiple endings. Committed or dont.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Until they ask you to pass the strap-on and dildos and then kick you out.
Then they aren't your girls now, are they? I said I wanted the girls going at it, not the protagonist being, well, certain kind of doormats that would let that shit fly.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Then they aren't your girls now, are they? I said I wanted the girls going at it, not the protagonist being, well, certain kind of doormats that would let that shit fly.
agree to disagree for some of us girl on girl is a turn off while others like yourself enjoy it. Thats why i think its good when games make it avoidable its there for those that want it or can be avoided.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
agree to disagree for some of us girl on girl is a turn off while others like yourself enjoy it. Thats why i think its good when games make it avoidable its there for those that want it or can be avoided.
Oh yeah, it should bee avoidable. It's as simple as one of the girls asking you if you want to prep the other one for you, activating or deactivating the events.
The fact that she's asking you also puts you in the dominant position and not the "fetch me the strap-on" role.
Simple, no?

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Oh yeah, it should bee avoidable. It's as simple as one of the girls asking you if you want to prep the other one for you, activating or deactivating the events.
The fact that she's asking you also puts you in the dominant position and not the "fetch me the strap-on" role.
Simple, no?
i prefer if its a choice on if the mc wants to push the girls toward it or not vs them asking the mc makes it come off more like they would only be doing it for the mc compared to if they ask it comes off more like they are trying to convince mc to let them. Not a huge difference and for me as long as i can avoid it its fine with me

Reactions: DrFree

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Oh i am very sure that They will enjoy your harem more than you, doormats or otherwise. You do you though.
It's not the course of action but rather the unavoidability of it which irks those who are not into it, and the obscene amount of games failed to mention this for any number of reasons, inducing the unnecessary drama.

The bottom line, if you are into lesbians/bi, fine more power to you but the clarification is needed for those who are not so that they won't waste their time on the game.

I don't want to drag this topic out so this will be my final post regarding it, so take it however you want.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Oh i am very sure that They will enjoy your harem more than you, doormats or otherwise. You do you though.
It's not the course of action but rather the unavoidability of it which irks those who are not into it, and the obscene amount of games failed to mention this for any number of reasons, inducing the unnecessary drama.

The bottom line, if you are into lesbians/bi, fine more power to you but the clarification is needed for those who are not so that they won't waste their time on the game.

I don't want to drag this topic out so this will be my final post regarding it, so take it however you want.
I also left my take on the optional aspect of it. If some can't handle two chicks being all over your dick, more power to them to avoid it.
Seriosuly though, is supposed to be a negative? The way you wrote it makes it look like that, and I just don't get it.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
i prefer if its a choice on if the mc wants to push the girls toward it or not vs them asking the mc makes it come off more like they would only be doing it for the mc compared to if they ask it comes off more like they are trying to convince mc to let them. Not a huge difference and for me as long as i can avoid it its fine with me
Great point. There should be an option for MC to tell them to do it. Imagine to tell girl 1 to clean up girl 2 you just creampied while you rawdog her (girl 1).
It's not that complicated.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Im completely with you two as well on this. I just tried to be a tiny bit less harsh with my words but devs need to hear this type of stuff. If mc is too annoying it can easily ruin the game
it's why i wrote the review, MC is annoying and dumb, but the harem isn't much better...i was exhausted and gave up around when Ruby got introduced.

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
it's why i wrote the review, MC is annoying and dumb, but the harem isn't much better...i was exhausted and gave up around when Ruby got introduced.
You are not in the wrong in the review. MC is the biggest problem for me

I don't think the LIs are that irredeemable, they could shape up fast. Except the it girl, hate that archetype. And i also hate MCs who just take verbal abuse from those types

But i'm also huffing copium a bit that it can get better since i like spaceship harem crew concept, but games with that type of plot are both rare and just not done well

Last edited:
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1- You are not in the wrong in the review. MC is the biggest problem for me

2- I don't think the LIs are that irredeemable, they could shape up fast. Except the it girl, hate that archetype. And i also hate MCs who just take verbal abuse from those types

3- But i'm also huffing copium a bit since i like spaceship harem crew concept, but games with that type of plot are both rare and just not done well
(i numbered your paragraphs so you know to what i'm answering to)

1- He is the biggest problem, i agree

2- The girls can shape up but not all of them, and that's beyond Ruby/IT-girl, and yes i hate both archetypes, it's something i talk about a lot in my reviews: when MC(who we are supposed to either like or at least cheer for him/her, unless MC is unlikeable on purpose, or we're meant to pity them) is the butt of all jokes, it's already a major red-flag for me, even more when(like i said) MC is supposed to be this cool person, but doesn't show any of those cool traits that we got.(For the dev: No the "he gets good later" isn't acceptable, because if MC gets good later why isn't good NOW?)

3- Even the "best ones" of this genre are mediocre at best, so i feel you, but that doesn't mean i will stay here lying about liking something this poorly written. I'm doing a favour to the dev: giving an honest and fair opinion calling out the flaws, so that he can improve the game either by remaking it (it's still the first release, it's considered acceptable to make remakes early in development) or improving it for the next release.

Reactions: KingSet

Lyngame

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2023
(i numbered your paragraphs so you know to what i'm answering to)

1- He is the biggest problem, i agree

2- The girls can shape up but not all of them, and that's beyond Ruby/IT-girl, and yes i hate both archetypes, it's something i talk about a lot in my reviews: when MC(who we are supposed to either like or at least cheer for him/her, unless MC is unlikeable on purpose, or we're meant to pity them) is the butt of all jokes, it's already a major red-flag for me, even more when(like i said) MC is supposed to be this cool person, but doesn't show any of those cool traits that we got.(For the dev: No the "he gets good later" isn't acceptable, because if MC gets good later why isn't good NOW?)

3- Even the "best ones" of this genre are mediocre at best, so i feel you, but that doesn't mean i will stay here lying about liking something this poorly written. I'm doing a favour to the dev: giving an honest and fair opinion calling out the flaws, so that he can improve the game either by remaking it (it's still the first release, it's considered acceptable to make remakes early in development) or improving it for the next release.
Thank you all for playing and providing honest feedback about my game. I completely agree with you that the storyline and characters I created were not well-developed and caused discomfort for the players. I will make an effort to improve them in the next update at the very least.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I got a chuckle out the mcs wardrobe malfunctions. Some of his dialogue make him seem schizophrenic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This should be "go out so I can change" or "Leave so I can change"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOL Why does she have to call Celestia first? Just kidding I know it should be "I'll call Celestia so she can beat you up"

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyngame

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Thank you!
Hello,
I'm about to try your new project and noticed you have injected an image into the Ren'Py exe game file. This can cause some anti virus software apps to freak out and remove access to that file, because it thinks it's a virus. (One of the wt mod's mentioned a little while back that can it can trigger a false positive. But later he provided me a clean non-image version that didn't trigger my Defender antivirus program. Before that, it kept removing the exe file...and I'm not a fan of excluding executables that trigger.

Anyway, I though I'd mention that to you. Though, I hope my Defender plays nice and allows an uninterrupted play through.

Regards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lyngame

Lyngame

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2023
Hello,
I'm about to try your new project and noticed you have injected an image into the Ren'Py exe game file. This can cause some anti virus software apps to freak out and remove access to that file, because it thinks it's a virus. (One of the wt mod's mentioned a little while back that can it can trigger a false positive. But later he provided me a clean non-image version that didn't trigger my Defender antivirus program. Before that, it kept removing the exe file...and I'm not a fan of excluding executables that trigger.

Anyway, I though I'd mention that to you. Though, I hope my Defender plays nice and allows an uninterrupted play through.

Regards.
Thank you for letting me know this. Some people also encounter this issue, and I'm not sure why. Perhaps I should remove that image from the exe file or replace it with something else.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes