• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Heroine Rorona, Soul Slave and Seedbed of Monsters

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019

RJ417357_img_main.png

Product formatRole-playing
File formatApplication
Supported languagesJapanese
File size1.28GB

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download (Japanese):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note:

I tried MTLing this one on Translator++ and MTool but neither worked. A quick MTL would be appreciated.

Reactions: Testin10 and jav253

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Anyone with GitHub willing to MTL this?
Unfortunately, this game is not compatible with this translator. The program in the repository requires JSON files, which is for MV games I think.
This game is VX/VX Ace. So tough luck. I tried Mtool and another RPG maker translator from F95. But none worked. Such a shame. There are shit ton of content, though most of them just looks like variation with different expression.

• Sad
Reactions: Sepulchure

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Unfortunately, this game is not compatible with this translator. The program in the repository requires JSON files, which is for MV games I think.
This game is VX/VX Ace. So tough luck. I tried Mtool and another RPG maker translator from F95. But none worked. Such a shame. There are shit ton of content, though most of them just looks like variation with different expression.
I've also been trying for a week but i eventually gave up.

Does the game have a CG library?

Yes

Chango01

Nov 15, 2022
I can`t get the game working. I always get the rgs?????? corrupted message when starting. I already tried other languages to extract and used winrar and Bandizip. I even tried it in Korean god dammit XD. Any tips?