• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Heroine Rorona, Soul Slave and Seedbed of Monsters

Basically9355

Feb 25, 2023
So I have a MTL but I am not allowed to post links until I post a few more comments.
I guess I will post about its progress. I got nearly everything translated (I think).
But the sex scenes grammar is terrible because the dev made all the genital names variables

SEIGEN1

Aug 11, 2019
So I have a MTL but I am not allowed to post links until I post a few more comments.
I guess I will post about its progress. I got nearly everything translated (I think).
But the sex scenes grammar is terrible because the dev made all the genital names variables
Yesss Finally.. a translation.

HP.

Nov 2, 2020
Finally a worthy comment

Basically9355

Feb 25, 2023
I improved the sex scene translations quite a bit, I'd say they are acceptable now. I will probably upload the translation some time tomorrow or the next day.

Basically9355

Feb 25, 2023
Translation Download

Install
  1. Extract files to game directory and overwrite everything it asks
  2. DELETE Game.rgss3a!!!!!!!!! Translation will NOT work if you do not delete this file
  3. Run Game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Translation seems to work well enough. Game still requires Japanese locale though or Locale emulator.