Others None [Translation Request] [Ma Wo Haramu Buki] [RJ137780] [Pichi Pichi Garou R]

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
127887.jpg
English Title: Ma Wo Haramu Buki (From the Wombs of the Buki, Hell Will Be Born)
Release Date: 2014/09/05
Original Title: 魔ヲ孕ム武妃
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Store:
Language: Japanese
Genre: Monster, Impregnation, Inflation, Tentacles, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Double Penetration
Official Website:
VNDB:

Description:
* STORY *
The world was shared by humans and demons. For hundreds of years, it was taken for granted that demons live to serve humans. When the mighty and celebrated Queen Celesia enslaved demon Queen Berielle, the foundations of that belief were made all the stronger. Many feared Queen Celesia. Her rule was strangely portent, as if a Harbinger. Celesia was not the only one they feared. There was also the Buki, the elite guard of war princesses. Commanded by the Queen, they were as if her Four Horsemen. But... The day came where everything the humans believed about their world... changed. A strangeness about Celesia sent ripples across the realm, upending normal life. The people realized... All they had believed, all they held true as the master race of this world, was a delusion. Hell rose that day. Demons r*ped the human women who looked down on them for a lifetime. Amid an unfurling spectacle of chaos, the Buki, upon whose shoulders rested the last dignity of our species, took a final stand. Against impossible odds. To protect humanity's way of life.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like monster, inflation and impregnation, fairly straightforward, this is one of those LiveMaker games which makes it an absolute pain in the ass to translate, but just throwing it out there to see if someone is gonna undertake this project. Unfortunately I cannot provide a download link. Thanks in advance.

Download:

Last edited:

Aydhin

Oct 20, 2020
I've extracted the text from this game using and after a lot of trial and error discovered that this game uses YU-RIS 0465.019 Engine version. I just don't know japanese to create a good translation. If anyone wants some directions on how to extract the text to translate, you can PM me.

Aydhin

Oct 20, 2020
General directions if anyone is interested in translating this VN:

1. Download and install .
  2. Backup your game files, just in case.
  3. Create a folder called Translation inside the game folder or any other folder you want, this is the folder with all the tools and the extracted game files for translation.
  4. Execute GARbro, go to the game folder and extract the file ysbin.ypf to the Translation folder.
  5. After the extraction you will have a folder called Translation/ysbin with a lot of .ybn files inside, for now just leave it like that.
  6. Download and extract it inside the translation folder, it will extract two folders called VNTextPatch and VNTextProxy.
  7. Using Windows Terminal or Powershell go into VNTextPatch and execute the following line .\VNTextPatch.exe extractlocal "<PATH TO TRANSLATION FOLDER>\Translation\ysbin\" '<PATH TO TRANSLATION FOLDER>\Translation\translation.xlsx'
  8. This will generate a xlsx file with all the game text inside.
  9. Now go to the VNTextPatch folder, there will be a names.xml file inside, there you will put the name translation of the characters of the game.
  10. Execute the same command from step 7, this will override the character names inside the xlsx file.
  11. Create a new folder called ysbin_translated inside the Translation folder.
  12. Execute the command from inside the VNTextPatch folder .\VNTextPatch.exe insertlocal "<PATH TO TRANSLATION FOLDER>\Translation\ysbin\" '<PATH TO TRANSLATION FOLDER>\Translation\translation.xlsx' '<PATH TO TRANSLATION FOLDER>\Translation\ysbin_translated\ysbin\'
  13. Now using the correct YU-RIS SDK, you need to repack the ysbin translated files, the correct version for this game is 0465.019.
  14. Extract the engine files and find the file YSPac/YSPack.exe.
  15. Drag and drop the ysbin folder containing the translated files on the YSPack.exe windows, click on the folder to mark it on the YSPack.exe windows and after that click the first option on the menu, and the second option on the drop down to pack the files again. On the image bellow is the option with (S).
1677072893167.png

After that you will have generated a ysbin.ypf compatible with the game, just overwrite the original with the one you generated, and the game will recognize the translation. One thing you must keep in mind is that YU-RIS is not good with special characters like ç and é, so you must play around to find a way to put these characters or substitute words that have them.

Aydhin

Oct 20, 2020
Posting a more detailed guide here if anyone wants to translate this.

1. Download and install GARbro:
2. Execute GARbro and go to the game folder, like this:
1681661255654.png

3. Click on ysbin.ypf file, and select "Try to guess" and click Ok.

1681661285805.png

4. The software will open the ysbin file, just click the folder with the right mouse button and select Extract.

1681661301644.png

5. Select any folder that you want it to extract the file to.

1681661321830.png

6. Download VNTranslationTools:

7. Extract it in any folder you want, I like extract it in a Translation folder inside the game folder.

8. Go to where you extracted the VNTranslation tools and go inside the folder VNTextPatch.

9. Open a Windows Terminal, or Powershell, inside the VNTextPatch folder.

10. You need to execute the following command: .\VNTextPatch.exe extractlocal <PATH_TO_EXTRACTED_YSBIN_FILE> <PATH_TO_EXCEL_FILE>. Like the example below:

1681661342062.png

11. The Excel file will contain the text for the game.

12. The file names.xml inside the VNTextPatch folder will extract the names of the characters. You have to translate the character names there, and the rerun the command of step 10. It will put the names on the excel file.

1681661367201.png

13. After that, your excel file will look like this:

1681661386485.png

14. Each folder inside the XLSX will be one of the files that have text, the Column TL means Translation, it is where you need to put the translated text, the other Columns are for revisions as TLC = Translation Check.

15. After translating the text, you need to reinsert the text into the VN. To do that, you need to first execute the command to generate the translation files.

16. Reopen the Terminal, and execute the following command: .\VNTextPatch.exe insertlocal <PATH_TO_EXTRACTED_YSBIN_FILE> <PATH_TO_EXCEL_FILE> <PATH_TO_NEW_FILES>. Example below:

1681661407337.png

17. You will generate the new YBN files, you need to compact it again using the YU-RIS SDK. Download the correct version from this link:

18. Search for the folder YSPac where you extracted the SDK and open the file YSPac.exe.

19. Drag the generated ysbin folder, WITH THE GENERATED FILES INSIDE, to the YSPac.exe.

1681661427705.png

20. With the folder selected on YSPac, open the FIRST MENU, and SELECT THE FIRST OPTION.

1681661449344.png

21. The packager will generate another ysbin.ypf, first make a backup of the original file on the game. then you can overwrite it with the one you generated.

22. Done, just execute the game now, it will have the text you translated.

As a proof that this method works, this is what the text look liks in the Excel file:

1681661920407.png

And this is the same line translated in the game:

1681661939641.png

I can't translate this game because I don't know a single word in japanese. But I can help with extracting and repacking if anyone is interested in translating this.

Last edited:

Aydhin

Oct 20, 2020
For other VNs from PichiPichi Gallery R, that uses YU-RIS engine, you can follow the same process for translating as the one I described in this post. The only thing that changes is the YU-RIS SDK version for repack. As an example, the VN Genkaku Narishi Juku Mesu Kyoutou no Seiiku Kyoushitsu ( ) uses the SDK version 0485_004.

Bongu Ouki

Oct 14, 2021
Posting a more detailed guide here if anyone wants to translate this.

1. Download and install GARbro:
2. Execute GARbro and go to the game folder, like this:
View attachment 2550752

3. Click on ysbin.ypf file, and select "Try to guess" and click Ok.

View attachment 2550753

4. The software will open the ysbin file, just click the folder with the right mouse button and select Extract.

View attachment 2550754

5. Select any folder that you want it to extract the file to.

View attachment 2550755

6. Download VNTranslationTools:

7. Extract it in any folder you want, I like extract it in a Translation folder inside the game folder.

8. Go to where you extracted the VNTranslation tools and go inside the folder VNTextPatch.

9. Open a Windows Terminal, or Powershell, inside the VNTextPatch folder.

10. You need to execute the following command: .\VNTextPatch.exe extractlocal <PATH_TO_EXTRACTED_YSBIN_FILE> <PATH_TO_EXCEL_FILE>. Like the example below:

View attachment 2550757

11. The Excel file will contain the text for the game.

12. The file names.xml inside the VNTextPatch folder will extract the names of the characters. You have to translate the character names there, and the rerun the command of step 10. It will put the names on the excel file.

View attachment 2550759

13. After that, your excel file will look like this:

View attachment 2550760

14. Each folder inside the XLSX will be one of the files that have text, the Column TL means Translation, it is where you need to put the translated text, the other Columns are for revisions as TLC = Translation Check.

15. After translating the text, you need to reinsert the text into the VN. To do that, you need to first execute the command to generate the translation files.

16. Reopen the Terminal, and execute the following command: .\VNTextPatch.exe insertlocal <PATH_TO_EXTRACTED_YSBIN_FILE> <PATH_TO_EXCEL_FILE> <PATH_TO_NEW_FILES>. Example below:

View attachment 2550762

17. You will generate the new YBN files, you need to compact it again using the YU-RIS SDK. Download the correct version from this link:

18. Search for the folder YSPac where you extracted the SDK and open the file YSPac.exe.

19. Drag the generated ysbin folder, WITH THE GENERATED FILES INSIDE, to the YSPac.exe.

View attachment 2550764

20. With the folder selected on YSPac, open the FIRST MENU, and SELECT THE FIRST OPTION.

View attachment 2550766

21. The packager will generate another ysbin.ypf, first make a backup of the original file on the game. then you can overwrite it with the one you generated.

22. Done, just execute the game now, it will have the text you translated.

As a proof that this method works, this is what the text look liks in the Excel file:

View attachment 2550802

And this is the same line translated in the game:

View attachment 2550805

I can't translate this game because I don't know a single word in japanese. But I can help with extracting and repacking if anyone is interested in translating this.
I want to trying!!!

FruitLover123

May 31, 2023
In terms of translating can't you use machine learning or chatgpt to translate?

this guy does machine translations of these games. if you don't want todo any technical work yourself you may want to upvote this thread:

so he may machine translate this particular VN