Others None [Translation Request] [Ma Wo Haramu Buki] [RJ137780] [Pichi Pichi Garou R]

lordharkonn

Jul 14, 2020
I would love to see the one with the dragons crown Amazon translated she got fully bred by orcs in that one!

Random_Guy1

May 30, 2021
I was trying to translate Juuyoku no Mesu Niku Eiyuutan, but i couldn't figure out how to find the version of YU-RIS used in that game and how to download it since on the main site ( ) there are a limited number of versions dowloadable. If someone could help me i could translate and upload the remaining games

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
I was trying to translate Juuyoku no Mesu Niku Eiyuutan, but i couldn't figure out how to find the version of YU-RIS used in that game and how to download it since on the main site ( ) there are a limited number of versions dowloadable. If someone could help me i could translate and upload the remaining games
just right click on the .exe of the game and go to properties. details tab shows the version number. then download from the yu-ris site whichever closest version there is. r u using sugoi translator for it?

Reactions: rockon123
Feb 15, 2020
Himejima Gakuen Shimaikou ~Ochikobore no Kyoushitsu~

translated game :

i also attached the script files if anyone wants to proofread and edit the pronouns. did a little bit of editing. this was also using sugoi but i found deepl to be better as translating non sex scenes. unfortunately my version doesnt support batch deepl so if anyone wanted to use deepl to fix it up thatd be nice.

I will do the game this thread was meant for next
Sorry for asking but can you please upload just the ysbin file like you did for the two later games on this thread?

Feb 15, 2020
Himejima Gakuen Shimaikou ~Ochikobore no Kyoushitsu~

translated game :

i also attached the script files if anyone wants to proofread and edit the pronouns. did a little bit of editing. this was also using sugoi but i found deepl to be better as translating non sex scenes. unfortunately my version doesnt support batch deepl so if anyone wanted to use deepl to fix it up thatd be nice.

I will do the game this thread was meant for next
I can't seem to open the pixedrain links

Mineral4k

Feb 11, 2020
I can't launch any of the games from the topic. Has anyone had a similar problem? Nothing happens when you click on the .exe. Other Japanese games run normally with the help of the locale emulator.

+