• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [TRANSLATION REQUEST] Nero Remake v0.4 [ 浅上藤奶/Fujino][NTR]

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
ah ok, didn't think of joiplay, I don't use it so I can't help with that, but from what I read is the game itself that doesn't run well on mobile, is script heavy and very custom, I translated only the text so it shouldn't be the translation that creates problems, but can't be sure, the not translated version runs?
Hey man. What did you use to translate this? Idk if you edited something manually, but it's a pretty good translation... Its understandable and all. Like the translation of "Scathach prologue"

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Hey man. What did you use to translate this? Idk if you edited something manually, but it's a pretty good translation... Its understandable and all. Like the translation of "Scathach prologue"
I used translator++, with the google translator and then edited a few things by hand while playing(mostly the names and a few letter repetitions)

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Here is a chatgpt translation using dazedmtltool

(still need to download the base game)

Is it perfect? no but decent enough.

I tried the start real quick and is very good, did you change anything or is 100% mtl? I knew that gpt was good but not this precise with how rpg maker is scripted, anyway I'll link your post in my MTL post so more people will see it

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
I tried the start real quick and is very good, did you change anything or is 100% mtl? I knew that gpt was good but not this precise with how rpg maker is scripted, anyway I'll link your post in my MTL post so more people will see it
about 90-95% automated translation. some line were skipped due to chatgpt explicit policy and me messing up the regex so had to fix them manually.

I did the main translation with dazed tool and then loaded it up in translator++ for better UI.

Last edited:

AjaySol

Dec 2, 2021
After just enteringbtge beach, this loading sign comes and the game stops here. It just keeps loading. Help me to play this game

skynexyeager

Feb 10, 2023
i have checked the go file but the file is not there, and i tried to download it from mega but my transfer quota has been exceded

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Where you can download Nero and Nero Remake link can anyone write. I want to play.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Sorry. But my question is the last Sakura's Chapter - Nero - Scathach - Are all these characters from which anime? :)

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Didn't the creator continue it? I see it's stuck at version 0.4.
he is making multiple games at the same time and it takes months for each update(usually are quite big), the next is SAO, and then he usually makes a pool for the next game, and his supporter can vote

Last edited:
Reactions: FavenXXX

Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
So now that our lord fujino is working on part two of the sao game what will happen to this one? Will he keep working on it or will it be after hes done with the sao game?