• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [TRANSLATION REQUEST] Nero Remake v0.4 [ 浅上藤奶/Fujino][NTR]

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
So now that our lord fujino is working on part two of the sao game what will happen to this one? Will he keep working on it or will it be after hes done with the sao game?
in the past he made pulls on patreon and ci-en on what he should work on, I don't know if he will do one before the and of sao part2

Love Yandere

Jan 22, 2018
This author really is something, he's making multiple project at the sametime and all of them are masterpiece. BTW i love this Nero Remake the most. P/s: I'm a guy who love sugar but i never watched and like SAO or FATE series before so all of this isn't NTR for me (i imagined myself are the bad guys not the cuck-guy) :cool:

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
Someone has the game on another download server because I don't have mega premium and it didn't finish downloading and now I have to wait 5 hours to continue downloading it.

abdrhman200

Feb 11, 2023
أريد أن أذهب إلى غرفة تغيير الملابس وغرفة التدليك باللغة الإنجليزية، لكن اللونين الأخضر والأحمر غير مرئيين

abdrhman200

Feb 11, 2023
أريد الذهاب إلى غرفة تدليك اللغة ولكن لا أستطيع الخروج من غرفة تغيير الملابس

motoORIGINAL

Apr 4, 2021
I want to go to the language massage room but I can't get out of the changing room
Hi There abdrhman200, I knew that you are a Middle Eastern guy i am also can read Arabic
But it's not preferred that you Speak Arabic over here at most there will be no one to understand You, except me .
But it's a coincidence anyway so don't depend on that

هلا, كيف حالك ؟
صديقي ليس من الجيد التحدث ب اللغة العربية هنا لن يفهمك أحد و قد يتم إيقاف حسابك وعليك الكتابة باللغة الأنجليزية فقط و ترجمة صحيحة و ليست حرفية
بالنسبة إلى سؤالك ف الرجاء إرسال لقطة شاشة و حذف تعليقاتك السابقة حتى أقول لك كيف تمر هذه المرحلة

AjaySol

Dec 2, 2021
Hey can anyone make a compressed version of remake. For some reason fujino games works more stable in joiplay when compressed version is used