Others None [Translation Request] [ORC SOFT] Kanojo wa Dare to demo Sex Suru

Mr. Beetle

Dec 18, 2018
+1 , dont want to be rude , just want to ask if this is being translated?
Oh yeah, I'm still translating the game. Sorry for not updating you guys about the process.
I was thinking about writing an update post on the 20th to let everyone know I'm still alive and wish everyone happy holidays and stuff, but I guess I'll take this opportunity to do it now.

Hey y'all, I hope everyone is doing great. Sorry for not filling you guys in about the translation. I wanted to do a single post with the whole thing already translated instead of showing everyone the progress, but maybe that's not a really got idea, considering people might thing I gave up on the request, and with good reason. So I decided to inform everyone here about everything that happened in these few months.

Well, these past weeks have been very busy, way more than usual, leaving me with very little time to translate. Right at the beginning some family members from another state came here to visit us and spend some time here, and because of that, I had no time at all to translate the VN. Even when I managed to get some free time, I was too mentally exhausted to do anything to the point where I couldn't even bring myself to just sit down in front of my pc. It was two weeks of basically no progression.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I am totally aware that I'm translating a visual novel, where the texts are the whole game, I already knew what I was getting myself into before accepting this request. The objective of this post is to apologize for the lack of communication and for taking so long. So I'm sending some screenshots to show that the translation's still happening.

Don't worry about the parts that are still in japanese in some of the images, I'll be translating everything, even debug stuff. My main focus is the text, but I did some menu stuff just to make it feel more "refreshing", like to avoid getting that feeling that I'm stuck doing the same thing over and over.

And I think that will be it, I'm not sure if there's anything else I should talk about but you guys can ask me anything in case any of y'all got any doubts and I'll try my best to answer it as quick as possible. So yeah, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for everyone, I hope you guys stay safe and I'll try to keep you guys informed in terms of percentage of something. Thank you everyone for being patient.

(Oh! And don't worry about the chapter title overlapping the thumbnail in the save menu, I'll be fixing that)

menu.png save.png gallery.png erika.png

Voronc

Sep 29, 2018
Oh yeah, I'm still translating the game. Sorry for not updating you guys about the process.
I was thinking about writing an update post on the 20th to let everyone know I'm still alive and wish everyone happy holidays and stuff, but I guess I'll take this opportunity to do it now.

Hey y'all, I hope everyone is doing great. Sorry for not filling you guys in about the translation. I wanted to do a single post with the whole thing already translated instead of showing everyone the progress, but maybe that's not a really got idea, considering people might thing I gave up on the request, and with good reason. So I decided to inform everyone here about everything that happened in these few months.

Well, these past weeks have been very busy, way more than usual, leaving me with very little time to translate. Right at the beginning some family members from another state came here to visit us and spend some time here, and because of that, I had no time at all to translate the VN. Even when I managed to get some free time, I was too mentally exhausted to do anything to the point where I couldn't even bring myself to just sit down in front of my pc. It was two weeks of basically no progression.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I am totally aware that I'm translating a visual novel, where the texts are the whole game, I already knew what I was getting myself into before accepting this request. The objective of this post is to apologize for the lack of communication and for taking so long. So I'm sending some screenshots to show that the translation's still happening.

Don't worry about the parts that are still in japanese in some of the images, I'll be translating everything, even debug stuff. My main focus is the text, but I did some menu stuff just to make it feel more "refreshing", like to avoid getting that feeling that I'm stuck doing the same thing over and over.

And I think that will be it, I'm not sure if there's anything else I should talk about but you guys can ask me anything in case any of y'all got any doubts and I'll try my best to answer it as quick as possible. So yeah, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for everyone, I hope you guys stay safe and I'll try to keep you guys informed in terms of percentage of something. Thank you everyone for being patient.

(Oh! And don't worry about the chapter title overlapping the thumbnail in the save menu, I'll be fixing that)

View attachment 2238683 View attachment 2238684 View attachment 2238688 View attachment 2238689
Thank you dude, you're awesome

Reactions: Mr. Beetle

leon00m

Oct 2, 2017

View attachment 2238683 View attachment 2238684 View attachment 2238688 View attachment 2238689
Thanks dude, don't worry about the delay, we know that these are busy dates and everyone's time is valuable.

I wish you and everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Eldi09

Oct 15, 2020

I'll be waiting for the release, my dude! you're awesome
I just hope that someone will make an uncensored patch for this vn, but hey maybe once you posted the full translation version we'll get an uncensored patch

Mr. Beetle

Dec 18, 2018
I'll be waiting for the release, my dude! you're awesome
I just hope that someone will make an uncensored patch for this vn, but hey maybe once you posted the full translation version we'll get an uncensored patch
Yeah, that would be cool. I wonder if you can make these kind of requests here.

wrxevugquvinzjcwfs

Nov 22, 2020

Thank you!

Mr. Beetle

Dec 18, 2018
Hey y'all, It's me again

I just finished translating the first episode. Yeah, I know. All that time just to finish one episode, yeah I suck.
But, you know, life's been very busy lately so I can only translate a little bit during weekends, mostly.

If you try to proceed pass the first episode, you'll get an error as the game haven't been fully translated yet. Just a heads-up, so you guys don't get scared in case that happens.

Also lemme know if you guys prefer me to release one episode at the time or a few a once (and how many). I have been trying to reserve more time for translation, so hopefully they'll come out much quicker.

Lemme know too if you guys find any bugs, typos or just grammar in general.

Once again, sorry for taking so long. I can't promise anything but I'll do my best to deliver these as fast as possible.

leon00m

Oct 2, 2017
Yes, don't worry Mr.Beetle, we appreciate your hard work, so take your time. And publish your work in the way that best suits your needs.

stranger101

Dec 3, 2018
Hey y'all, It's me again

I just finished translating the first episode. Yeah, I know. All that time just to finish one episode, yeah I suck.
But, you know, life's been very busy lately so I can only translate a little bit during weekends, mostly.

If you try to proceed pass the first episode, you'll get an error as the game haven't been fully translated yet. Just a heads-up, so you guys don't get scared in case that happens.

Also lemme know if you guys prefer me to release one episode at the time or a few a once (and how many). I have been trying to reserve more time for translation, so hopefully they'll come out much quicker.

Once again, sorry for taking so long. I can't promise anything but I'll do my best to deliver these as fast as possible.
Thanks for the update, take your time (y)

zntr

Oct 25, 2019
+1 tks for ur work man,atb
Hey y'all, It's me again