Others [Translation Request] Orphanage under the blue moment sky/群青のオルファネージ ~淫欲に堕ちゆく無垢なる少女~ [cominami]

AngelSign

Oct 17, 2017
definility need to be translated, hopefully either some hero able to do it or kaguya able to take it

misha13

Jan 17, 2018
does anybody have the mtool translation file because it's to big to do on the free version

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
You cant use Mtool on this? Damn, I was going to give it a try later today, too bad =/
Hooking the game with Mtool will crash the game everytime an option or dialogue appears. I recommend finding an alternative.

• Sad
Reactions: shiion1

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
I've spoken to a guy that said he had no crashes with Mtool.
There is just one thing: Free version get this error due to limit so free users cant even try using it, sadly.

If anyone has a premium version of the tool and are willing to share the TL data, we could see if it works or not.

Reactions: Metropolisz

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I've spoken to a guy that said he had no crashes with Mtool.
There is just one thing: Free version get this error due to limit so free users cant even try using it, sadly.

If anyone has a premium version of the tool and are willing to share the TL data, we could see if it works or not.
Mtool's developer won't allow sharing translated data anymore. Tried using it a couple times on a different computer and it didn't work.