2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

heater74

Oct 20, 2017
Hi heater74 I can view them both with my account and anonymously. It might be a local restriction, try using a VPN.

It is a chrome browser issue. Now I have watched the video but my agility mini games never act like the one you have posted. The numbers never have green around them. 1 & 2 come up with red borders only and no matter what you press it fails immediately. My agility level is 5.

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
It is a chrome browser issue. Now I have watched the video but my agility mini games never act like the one you have posted. The numbers never have green around them. 1 & 2 come up with red borders only and no matter what you press it fails immediately. My agility level is 5.
I will send you a private message and we will try to solve the problem.

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
The dark hair girl, I guess Jennifer is the hottest girl for me but dev ignores her. So will come back and check in six months, maybe dev will give her enough attention.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Slusiom

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
The dark girl, I guess Jennifer is the hottest girl for me but dev ignores her. So will come back and check in six months, maybe dev will give her enough attention.
The truth is, Jennifer is my favorite. But I haven't yet reached that part of the game where the interaction with Jennifer begins. It won't be long now, though.

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Man, boss, I'm tired of seeing games with high effort UI programming getting largely ignored. You deserve a HELL of a lot more recognition.
Thank you for your kind words!

From the beginning, it has been a personal challenge, and I'm learning and improving the game day by day. But it has been a difficult journey, to be honest. And there are still many things left to do and improve.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnderControl-SLUSIOM-0.1.20a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Ok - the tow truck game has killed my enjoyment of this game. Moving on.
I'm so sorry... In future updates. surely the next one will not be required if you set the difficulty option No mini games

For now it doesn't affect anything. Only if you want to earn more money

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes