• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

strangelandQQ

Oct 21, 2023
So I decided to re-run my DIK-Others path, with a couple of changes (like ignoring Jade and not using Quinn's restaurant), and while discussing Halloween with Sage and Quinn, I saw a funny animation of Quinn looking at the MC's new hairstyle.
If you're on her path, she'll notice your hairstyle, commenting on it in her own way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sage says that it was rude, and she personally likes MC's new haircut, after which the discussion of the upcoming party will continue.
But Quinn actually take two quick glances at the MC's hair. The funny thing is that this animation doesn't repeat further, it's only present at the beginning of this particular sentence from Sage
I wonder how many more of these little details there are that you notice after a few playthroughs

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
same I love the new look for Maya in episode 10. I think it's her best look for the most part personally. Might be 1 or 2 exceptions but I cant recall off the top of my head.
I agree it's her best look other then the dress to the dorm party. It the first time Maya step up her game before it like Maya was Walmart and Josy is Chanel or whoever is top women's brand worthy of the Goddess

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
So I decided to re-run my DIK-Others path, with a couple of changes (like ignoring Jade and not using Quinn's restaurant), and while discussing Halloween with Sage and Quinn, I saw a funny animation of Quinn looking at the MC's new hairstyle.
If you're on her path, she'll notice your hairstyle, commenting on it in her own way
Sage says that it was rude, and she personally likes MC's new haircut, after which the discussion of the upcoming party will continue.
But Quinn actually take two quick glances at the MC's hair. The funny thing is that this animation doesn't repeat further, it's only present at the beginning of this particular sentence from Sage
I wonder how many more of these little details there are that you notice after a few playthroughs
i remember that time when i see, i said: hmmm probably the dev was in rush, this is just a zero importent fault
but you are right, she see the hair

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3586333

DPC HAD NO BUSINESS INTRODUCING US TO AN ANGEL IN THE LATE GAME! SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE MAIN GIRLS.
She is absolutely the most gorgeous background girl, she looks so goddamn good in yoga. If she isn't the Thirsty Ghoul, or fuckable, or even interactable, I will never forgive DPC. And speaking of background girls, there's a redhead I've seen in the library, I think in Gender Studies and maybe even the audience of Tybalt's presentation that I would love to meet.

Now that I think about it, as much as I love Cammy, Rio, Sarah and Melanie (and Mona that one time), the restaurant lacks a lot of diversity. It's obviously a plot point that Quinn is recruiting to bolster numbers, but it's a little lame that we can't have a bunch of nameless girls and sucking and fucking through the glory hole. Like the Kylie and Tara scene was great, but it doesn't even need to be peripheral characters like them. This would also be a good replacement for the Madame Rose scenes. Instead of some random saggy old whore who is otherwise nonexistent at the Pink Rose, we could fuck Background Girl A, Background Girl B, and even Background Girl C.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 3586333

DPC HAD NO BUSINESS INTRODUCING US TO AN ANGEL IN THE LATE GAME! SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE MAIN GIRLS.
Oh come on. But you have several scenes with Madame in each update, we are all so happy to see them. This is undoubtedly very important for the script and development of the game than some 20 year old college hottie. I think everyone agrees with this and is looking forward to visiting Pink Rose during Ep.11

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Oh come on. But you have several scenes with Madame in each update, we are all so happy to see them. This is undoubtedly very important for the script and development of the game than some 20 year old college hottie. I think everyone agrees with this and is looking forward to visiting Pink Rose during Ep.11
You know, I would actually request more Madame scenes. But only for the sake of DPC embarrassing himself once again by actually spending "valuable" time and resources on that grandma's appearances in the game.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You know, I would actually request more Madame scenes. But only for the sake of DPC embarrassing himself once again by actually spending "valuable" time and resources on that grandma's appearances in the game.
I'm wondering if this is a projection? DPC made a scene where Derek fucks that granny, of course it’s all for laughs, but every joke has only a grain of joke. And now he forces this 50-60 year old almost granny in every update, maybe he has a kink for old women? :p

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
never cared for it one bit, I've replayed the game a few times, never saw a scene with her after seeing her once in the VIP section. Just nope.

Reactions: Milton749

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
She is absolutely the most gorgeous background girl, she looks so goddamn good in yoga. If she isn't the Thirsty Ghoul, or fuckable, or even interactable, I will never forgive DPC. And speaking of background girls, there's a redhead I've seen in the library, I think in Gender Studies and maybe even the audience of Tybalt's presentation that I would love to meet.

Now that I think about it, as much as I love Cammy, Rio, Sarah and Melanie (and Mona that one time), the restaurant lacks a lot of diversity. It's obviously a plot point that Quinn is recruiting to bolster numbers, but it's a little lame that we can't have a bunch of nameless girls and sucking and fucking through the glory hole. Like the Kylie and Tara scene was great, but it doesn't even need to be peripheral characters like them. This would also be a good replacement for the Madame Rose scenes. Instead of some random saggy old whore who is otherwise nonexistent at the Pink Rose, we could fuck Background Girl A, Background Girl B, and even Background Girl C.
If we can have her the others playthrough will be goated

8ogbf5.jpg

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I hope we will have at least 1 more beautiful date with Nicole next update. I know she is not meant to be main girl, but clearly she have a fanbase and 1 date is not much to ask so I am hoping. I love that woman, want to know everything about her and share all the fun a game can offer, she would be up for it cause she is not boring! :)
We MUST meet MARVIN! Our stepson needs his stepdad:)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm sure that somewhere in the dregs of Patreon there are Madame fans.

I'm not sure why there are Madame fans tho. I don't like to contemplate such things.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
My guess regarding Bella's backstory (her husband is James for context):~
this is just me forming a hypothesis & I welcome any answers, responses etc regarding them. I'm assuming others may have had exact or similar guesses. Just keep it civil please

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2017
If we can have her the others playthrough will be goated

View attachment 3587468
Missing Lily and Jade.
Dual wield gauntlets, and the other 6 stones are Madam, Wendy, the granny Derek fucked, Linda, Dany and Ida. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

All jokes aside: Madame Fans are exist. I even know one, but he hasn’t been in touch for a long time.
Even more jokes aside, there's no reason for her to exist when there's already a Rose at the Pink Rose. That's 1 too many Roses, plus Brandi has no solo scenes and we haven't even had a chance to tap Tania (although Tommy seems to have eternal dibs, that fucker).

4.80 star(s) 1,508 Votes