iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
She's not though, DPC has said many times that the main girls are set in stone and that no-one was being added or removed from his original list, which is Sage, Josy, Maya, Bella and Jill. Quinn is used as the most recognisable depiction of the "others" path in banners, that doesn't make her a main girl.
Exactly this, but i lost count how many times this was made clear even by DPC himself... i dont even bother anymore.
i dont have his patreon or any other platform.
oh and i dont think matter who is main after ep8

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
i dont have his patreon or any other platform.
oh and i dont think matter who is main after ep8
DPC makes sure that main girls get a lewd scene every episode (after their first lewd scene), side girls have no guarantee of content in any episode. That's why I'm not sure Quinn will get any content next episode, as she's had a lot of attention in recent episodes and other side girls are due for more content.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
DPC makes sure that main girls get a lewd scene every episode (after their first lewd scene), side girls have no guarantee of content in any episode. That's why I'm not sure Quinn will get any content next episode, as she's had a lot of attention in recent episodes and other side girls are due for more content.
to be fair, Lily and Nicole are also constantly get content, for a while now. It seems to me, the others path also have their own " main girls " , Quinn, Lily , Nicole, Rio .
. While the rest are more into a rotation phase. like Jade, or katy, cammy, Mell, sara, and the rest.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
to be fair, Lily and Nicole are also constantly get content, for a while now. It seems to me, the others path also have their own " main girls " , Quinn, Lily , Nicole, Rio .
. While the rest are more into a rotation phase. like Jade, or katy, cammy, Mell, sara, and the rest.
and there is no word how much i miss Cammy

Jul 29, 2017
DPC is going to surprise us with something new before Episode 11: another Interlude, dedicated solely to the newest Main Girl: the sexy Yoga Girl :love: :love: :love:
1000008060.jpg

Mar 9, 2019
These days reading the posts in this thread, I sometimes forget that very few have been following this thread since its inception, such as myself. So here's an appreciation (narcissism) post for those who have.

I belong to a select group having seen this thread go from its first 100 pages to the undisputed highest number of pages on this site... From DPC's presence himself - which is why I even joined this motherfucking hellho- *cough cough* sorry, forum - through dumbasses - pardon me, esteemed members - clashing over the presence of NTR and their chosen waifus, and years of brainless twats *cough cough* - excuse me, my throat is dry today - I meant mentally disabled individuals never bothering to learn how to use the goddamn search bar function.

I bear great pride in having followed this thread through so much and it brings a tear to my eye that I stand with a special few who have persevered through around 300,000 posts (if one incorporates all the great purges of the past). Requiescat in pace to the greats that once walked among us but no longer do like ThunderRob and Palmer. You are missed :cry:

Of course, I don't believe I posted in this thread until after I had stopped paying DPC but that's just semantics :whistle:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
These days reading the posts in this thread, I sometimes forget that very few have been following this thread since its inception, such as myself. So here's an appreciation (narcissism) post for those who have.

I belong to a select group having seen this thread go from its first 100 pages to the undisputed highest number of pages on this site... From DPC's presence himself - which is why I even joined this motherfucking hellho- *cough cough* sorry, forum - through dumbasses - pardon me, esteemed members - clashing over the presence of NTR and their chosen waifus, and years of brainless twats *cough cough* - excuse me, my throat is dry today - I meant mentally disabled individuals never bothering to learn how to use the goddamn search bar function.

I bear great pride in having followed this thread through so much and it brings a tear to my eye that I stand with a special few who have persevered through around 300,000 posts (if one incorporates all the great purges of the past). Requiescat in pace to the greats that once walked among us but no longer do like ThunderRob and Palmer. You are missed :cry:

Of course, I don't believe I posted in this thread until after I had stopped paying DPC but that's just semantics :whistle:
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila
Jul 29, 2017

So Aslan, who's the most popular girl? The biggest simps? The best memes?

MrOwen77

Feb 8, 2024
I'm stuck on ep8, the free roam in your dorm room,
I've completed all the tasks, but can't find a way to exit the room

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes