ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
With the dare game right now it fun interaction but honestly I think they headed to breakup
I think that's highly likely if you aren't on their path, I think it'll be possible if you don't try to keep the peace when you are on their path as well. I'd love for the throuple to succeed, but barring that I'll take Solo Maya path any day lol

Reactions: Darkwen

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I've check the phone, nothing to do in the tasks apart from exit the room, nothing showing in contacts (texts/calls) ive done a few things in rooster, so i don't know what to do, sorry.
Hmmm. You should be able to simply click the down arrow in the room that has a couch. Are you using a mod? Bugs like this are usually a modding issue. Do you have a save from before the free roam? Try playing from there and see if the bug persists. Oh and is your version 0.8.3 or an earlier one? It might be something that was fixed in 0.8.3.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
... I meant mentally disabled individuals never bothering to learn how to use the goddamn search bar function.
I get the exasperation, but to be honest, if I have a question I'm more likely to ask than to do an exhaustive search/google hoping that I choose the right keywords. The exception being if something is driving me batty and I just have to know, then i'll probably do both, I just don't have any interest in going to page one and reading my way through the whole BaD thread lol.

MrOwen77

Feb 8, 2024
Hmmm. You should be able to simply click the down arrow in the room that has a couch. Are you using a mod? Bugs like this are usually a modding issue. Do you have a save from before the free roam? Try playing from there and see if the bug persists. Oh and is your version 0.8.3 or an earlier one? It might be something that was fixed in 0.8.3.

i click the down arrow & it goes to the chair & table, that's it,

i think I've got a save, I'll have to see if its before the free roam

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
i click the down arrow & it goes to the chair & table, that's it,

i think I've got a save, I'll have to see if its before the free roam
Are you in the room with the bed? Click the arrow to the right to get to the room with the couch. From there click down arrow.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think that's highly likely if you aren't on their path, I think it'll be possible if you don't try to keep the peace when you are on their path as well. I'd love for the throuple to succeed, but barring that I'll take Solo Maya path any day lol
Might be hard to tell but I'm Josy solo believer, what ever happens it will be fun ride

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scopelophila
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes