How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zarlatan

Jun 2, 2018
The compressed mac version dont work. It say someting about a error 79 when you try to open the zip of the game.

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
Never tried this game, the character looks like an 8th grader self insert and makes me cringe. Is this just the preview images fault and there is more to this game?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Excuse me everyone,
how did your gameplay of the update go?

I noticed in my run that there were now the factors of Tenant and Landlady in the dialogues in the latest version.
I thought by playing from the start , these words would be corrected story-wise since from the start you're able to choose and set relationship with family characters.
However when I got to the portion of the update, it stayed the same, some dialogues would play where the Mom keeps calling Ethan (MC) as tenant, and then there are scenes where the MC would also address Alysha(Mom) as landlady, but not all the time.
One moment it's son then the following line it would be tenant.

In summary, they interchange Mom/Landlady and Son/Tenant all throughout.

It kind of distracts me from the immersion of the game.

Will there be a fix provided for this? I hope there is one., whether it's a dev-official patch or modder created, I just want the story to be smoothened back the way it's supposed to.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Holy Fuck! That was one of the best pregnant sex scenes I have ever seen! I loved that! I can't wait to see more in the next part.

Reactions: nouseguy

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Homie could you possibly work on an official Android version+ work with the KoGa3 guy to help implement a walkthrough+scene reply gallery?

It would be really cool to just Update the game with just the one download file, Android porters often have a few days to a few weeks delay before android users can play plus it sucks having to download mods to add extra's like a walkthrough or scene gallery when it isn't built into the game by default

Reactions: Rockero_69

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
I don't think I'll make a sandbox game now or in the future (normally these are the ones that fail the most in Joiplay), I always try BSAA and TSF in Joiplay (Android) and they run without problems. ;)
Sadly I will never do the port, since they always generate errors and I don't want to install things and leave residue of things that I will never use.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, I've been taking note of that and others.
That part was missing a "t" [alerelat]
As for other variables, they will be fixed for the next update. Although it is already corrected here and you can use it if you want.
thank you .. awesome vn btw .. one of my fav's (y)

Reactions: EthanKrautz

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
There are 36 preview images for this game, more than any I have seen, and not one of them shows what 80% of this game is about.

The opening scene with Sofia kills me, how in the fuck is she skateboarding on grass. And not only once, but twice.

Renders are pretty meh. They were fine to start with but SO many games now have stellar renders that these kind of just suck now. Things are just a little blurry / fuzzy

These should be the preview scenes so people know what they are getting into. These are all different scenes with different girls btw.
View attachment 2996590
View attachment 2996594
View attachment 2996595
View attachment 2996597

Idk wtf kind of anal this dev has had in his life, but if they think this is what normally happens....sheesh

*edit* I had to turn the game off. It just doesnt get better. This is the first game I've played on here where I think the sex scenes make the game worse.
Thanks for the screenshots. Yeah, they should have a couple of those in the OP. Definitely not my cup of tea, so saved a download.

Reactions: Fapmaister

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Question: I played when the version was 8 part 2. Did something change about prolapses since then? Because I can deal with the rest of things inside game, yet the inability to even turn those prolapes off makes me want to never come back to this game even tho I'm kinda curious about the story.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Overlord070

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is prolapse avoidable?
It's not avoidable but it seems like you see it a lot less as the game progresses. Maybe if you're on the corruption route you still see it. In my save most of my points go to love and I don't really see that type of stuff anymore.

3.20 star(s) 81 Votes