How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I have to say that the dialogue leaves much to be desired. To be honest it needs a complete overhaul. Reading most of it gives me a headache trying to understand what is actually being said. On top of that a lot of the dialogue shows the wrong person talking. The MC's "thoughts" are also being shown as regular dialogue as if he was speaking to another person in the scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: affen123

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
The longer I play the game the more mistakes I see in a lot of scenes with spelling and grammar errors. Not to mention during the dialogue a lot of times it says "her" instead of "him" or vice versa. Or the MC's thoughts looking like regular dialogue in a conversation.

And with no background music or sounds during the sex scenes makes it pretty boring.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Homie, I not long started playing the game game has some serious spelling or sentencing issues, like it's clear enough for the to mostly understand what's happening most of the time but it definitely feels like it's written by someone who doesn't speak English as their primary language.

It just makes it a little difficult to read sometimes because I end up reading the dialogue again and my brain takes a moment to process what the Dev was meant to say, there are also occasional spelling errors, I don't stress to much about punctuation as I'm not an expert reader and most of my reading is through discord and social media.

I mostly just need the dev or a team member to go through the game especially early game and fix some of the spelling and grammar errors and try to make things make a little more sense.

There are a rare few cases so far where an NPC is talking but it's the MC's name or another NPC's name displayed instead.

As a side note for future games, try not to use Italics for thoughts and inner monologues, it's not as easy to notice from the regular plain texts compared to Text inside bracket or maybe have the Characters name to say (MC thinking) (Alysha thinking) (Mònica thinking)

It just makes it more obvious to see that dialogue is a characters inner thoughts without straining our eyes to notice text leaning 2° degrees to the side

For an example this text in the image below is
"Okay, Please put me down, I want to ask you for something"

It doesn't make a lot of sense but I get what the Dev meant to say, it should be something like

"Okay. Please put me down, I want to ask you something?
Or
"Okay. Please put me down, I want to ask something of you"

There are a lot of instances in the game where things are worded weirdly or just make way less sense because a word is like 2 or 3 words behind where it is meant to be

Screenshot_2024-05-15-02-22-11-43_83e3caf07395b62e0d5781f0cce5dd36.jpg

Last edited:

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Honestly the grammar doesn't get me. It's the near continuous changing of pronouns from one sentence to another. He/She, Him/Her, etc. Nothing quite like reading about "her cock" when someone is talking about the MC.

Is this MTL from another language? I don't see multiple language options in the menus, so it seems like it was written english first, but not by a native speaker.

Also, there are quite a few instances of incorrect character tags. At one point during a character monologue she switches from her name, to another name for two sentences, and then back again.

The MC & girls tend to swap lines mid-conversation.

Basically, an english-native proof reader would really help clean up the game and give it a polish.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
"Yes" what?
Meaning that dev might be having a bit of trouble finding suitable daz location assets for a nursery or rather nurseries to render.

Multiple LIs are already pregnant, as in big round belly pregnant. As for the exact number, contact the dev.
I'm assuming majority of total LIs are going to be pregnant by the end of the story, if not all of them, that's the vibe i'm getting from the story anyhow, but like i said, it's just an assumption nothing more.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.10 Part 1] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 455mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
jesus Christ, can we get a option to remove the amazon rain forest between MCs moms legs?
i feel like Chewbacca is about to pop up from her vags.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: xxxavier and EJW

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Excuse me everyone,
how did your gameplay of the update go?

I noticed in my run that there were now the factors of Tenant and Landlady in the dialogues in the latest version.
I thought by playing from the start , these words would be corrected story-wise since from the start you're able to choose and set relationship with family characters.
However when I got to the portion of the update, it stayed the same, some dialogues would play where the Mom keeps calling Ethan (MC) as tenant, and then there are scenes where the MC would also address Alysha(Mom) as landlady, but not all the time.
One moment it's son then the following line it would be tenant.

In summary, they interchange Mom/Landlady and Son/Tenant all throughout.

It kind of distracts me from the immersion of the game.

Will there be a fix provided for this? I hope there is one., whether it's a dev-official patch or modder created, I just want the story to be smoothened back the way it's supposed to.
I had the same issue. I tried old saves to see if it was unchanged and they're still mom instead of landlady so something is off on this update. It is distracting I agree. I do hope it gets fixed.

On another note it's so refreshing to see bushes thank you dev for that, I know some people don't like them but I sure as hell do, especially on the mom.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lawlawkagurL
3.20 star(s) 81 Votes