• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
This might just be a mirror reflecting the view outside the actual window (its angle looks very unnatural though). Why would a mirror need curtains is another question entirely.
Occam's razor would suggest that it's a wall with a normal window that had a doorway to an oddly placed second bedroom added rather than that it's a oddly placed mirror reflecting the other window perfectly that for some strange reason has curtains around it even though curtains make no sense around a mirror. Even if it is a mirror, it looks really weird and yeah, I'm sure it's an easy thing to fix in photoshop. It's just something that has been screaming at me for some reason since I first played through the game.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
Still, my opinion stays with me.
In fact, I think it's going to be an open relationship and sharing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, I don't rule out that the author could add classic cheating to the game.
But not now. In other words, our hero will inevitably find that he wants to share. His girlfriend will inevitably realize that she enjoys doing dirty things while her boyfriend looks on.
They do it without Arie's help, by the way.
And no, they have three sex scenes.
bruhhh open relationship is not really a healthy thing it's always at the advantage of one of the two partners .... and in 95% of the case in an heterosexual relationship to the advantage of the woman who get railed by a lot of dudes while the guy get nothing. So if the dev decide to go for a realistic approach mc will end up alone with his hand while ayumi get fucked by a lot of dude together with ari

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
I imagine Alysss is a 85 year old Spanish geezer who lost his marbles years ago and speaks english as a second language while spending his days on F95 seeking out NTR/S games. Long ago David Guetta had sex with his wife while he watched, angrily, but didn't have the balls to stop him and he was throroughly cucked. Since this event, Alysss was never the same. So he came here, making David Guetta his avatar to remind him of who wronged him and now he seeks revenge.

The thing is, a small part of him enjoyed being cucked, so he came here, seeking out NTR games to play. He subconciously loves playing them and gets off to NTR/S. While playing his NTR games, he smacks his chicken wildly and when he's close a picture of David Guetta emptying his balls into his wife flashes before his eyes and he nutes triumphantly. Afterwards he feels ashamed and comes on here to dissasociate from who he really is and pretends to hate NTR.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
bruhhh open relationship is not really a healthy thing it's always at the advantage of one of the two partners .... and in 95% of the case in an heterosexual relationship to the advantage of the woman who get railed by a lot of dudes while the guy get nothing. So if the dev decide to go for a realistic approach mc will end up alone with his hand while ayumi get fucked by a lot of dude together with ari
That is a very silly and immature perspective.

• Angry
Reactions: quanbe and Gudil

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
quite the contrary. the "reality" is most of the time that the dude want a 3some with another girl.
the way around where the dude share his GF is not as big. and if so its usually 4some so 2 couples.
the couple inviting another dude exists of course but not as big as u think quanbe.

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
0.5.2 dropped :coffee:

You can grab it from the usual places or this thread.

A lot of small improvements and a few new minor CGs, and yes the mirror in Terrace's room has been fixed, that was just odd.

If you have played 0.5.0 or 0.5.1 feel free to hold out until 0.6.x. Be aware that 0.5.0 was unfinished and missed a key decision which will break your game in future versions.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BlurringTheWalls-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

snajones

Jan 1, 2018
If I played through 0.5.0 and want to not have a broken game for 6.x what point do I need to go back to in order to make the "decision" that will not break the game in the future?

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
If I played through 0.5.0 and want to not have a broken game for 6.x what point do I need to go back to in order to make the "decision" that will not break the game in the future?
You're probably be fine picking up around the end of the 0.4.2 content, so just after they get back from shopping for costumes and before heading off to the party.

Can't say for sure, but I would guess you'd be fine there as I think the crucial choice in question comes up during 0.5.X stuff after that. Pretty sure all choices before that don't have a major impact.

• Red Heart
Reactions: snajones
4.50 star(s) 44 Votes