Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey Dev,

I have a problem with your android release. I don't know if you have played any Visual Novel or not but this game needs that rework.
The reason....
1) You cannot save your multiple choices
Only Current Choice can be saved & loaded.
2) Your Dates Save feature is good but you cannot save 2-3 choices in a date.
3) Game needs Preferences & Gallery Button on Main Menu.
Preferences -
Skip - Unseen Text, After Selecting Choices, Transistions
Text - Fonts , Border Outline - Black, White, Red , Yellow - 0-4
Text Speed , Auto-Forward Time.
Textbox -
Textbox Height , Textbox Title Outline,Font , Textbox Background Visibility 0-100 , Textbox Background Color
4) Game Needs Walkthrough Guide cuz you can't do without it.
Thank you very much for your detailed feedback! You're right that the android version focus on being easier to play instead of giving a lot of options. This is a decision I made to make the game approachable to the casual audience. Most of the players aren't versed in Ren'py visual novels, so we removed a lot of stuff the would make the game harder to play. If more people want those features back, we are going to get those options back without hurting the casual player experience :love:

I think i found out the problem. In earlier episodes i didn't meet Sayuri yet. That's the problem i guess.
Sayuri's Story starts in Episode 6, so you would not have had the chance do meet her before. Did you find her now?

Reactions: xyzyzyz

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Hey Dev,

I have a problem with your android release. I don't know if you have played any Visual Novel or not but this game needs that rework.
The reason....
1) You cannot save your multiple choices
Only Current Choice can be saved & loaded.
2) Your Dates Save feature is good but you cannot save 2-3 choices in a date.
3) Game needs Preferences & Gallery Button on Main Menu.
Preferences -
Skip - Unseen Text, After Selecting Choices, Transistions
Text - Fonts , Border Outline - Black, White, Red , Yellow - 0-4
Text Speed , Auto-Forward Time.
Textbox -
Textbox Height , Textbox Title Outline,Font , Textbox Background Visibility 0-100 , Textbox Background Color
4) Game Needs Walkthrough Guide cuz you can't do without it.
So when are you going to implement all the mentioned things ???
Thank you very much for your detailed feedback! You're right that the android version focus on being easier to play instead of giving a lot of options. This is a decision I made to make the game approachable to the casual audience. Most of the players aren't versed in Ren'py visual novels, so we removed a lot of stuff the would make the game harder to play. If more people want those features back, we are going to get those options back without hurting the casual player experience :love:
& Yeah players would appreciate Walkthrough Guide Mod for the game like for dates & game choices

Boneless987

Jun 2, 2024

Sayuri's Story starts in Episode 6, so you would not have had the chance do meet her before. Did you find her now?
I even load a save from the beach event and still same

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CelebrityHunter-Ep6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geiko Games

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Wish there is balance between male and female one
I hear you. Most players voted for MxF and FxF content, but the international version is a new opportunity. If you want something, the best way it so join our patreon and vote for more Nathan or other male characters Dates and sex scenes.

But we are going to have a lot more scenes with them. Hope you like it.

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes