3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Typical MTL fare. At least I haven't been totally invalidated by machinery. I thought that it was a bit odd that a finished translation got published after the game only being released for 20 days.
Best of luck on your translation! Hopefully you have not been discouraged by the MTL...

Reactions: Furyous D
May 21, 2018
Best of luck on your translation! Hopefully you have not been discouraged by the MTL...
On the contrary! I am more invigorated then ever! MTL is such a lazy mechanism that it hurts my soul. At the very least, if you are going to just MTL it, at least have the decency to make sure what you just crapped out is playable. I'm hoping that before the end of November I should have the game done and posted here in proper, word-wrapped english. ^_^

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
I did play the first game, but the first fight is basically impossible to be won because no possible action will prevent boss from oneshoting you, if you're lucky you get enough TP for a single attack, but even that or defending will prevent boss from oneshoting, it's simply badly done
Really? Cause it was very easy for me, and I wasn't even using cheats.

May 21, 2018
Ah, I do remember that. The first fight in the first game kept me from playing it for nearly a year. It was very easy if you did it right, which required you to buy a crucifix or some such from the shop at the start, something that the game gave absolutely no indication of needing.

Reactions: EHall

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
how to catch the monster girls I have been tring to catch the red slime at the beginning for awhile now even when I get to cum on it(which is hard as hell) it doesn't get caught?

Sep 12, 2018
On the contrary! I am more invigorated then ever! MTL is such a lazy mechanism that it hurts my soul. At the very least, if you are going to just MTL it, at least have the decency to make sure what you just crapped out is playable. I'm hoping that before the end of November I should have the game done and posted here in proper, word-wrapped english. ^_^
I will wait till you are done with your translation, I played the first game and enjoyed it.
Want to get the best first experience, so good luck also having talked with many translators and seen a lot of machine translations.
I can say it will be a long time before machine translations replace people xD

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
how to catch the monster girls I have been tring to catch the red slime at the beginning for awhile now even when I get to cum on it(which is hard as hell) it doesn't get caught?
You have to creampie enemies sometimes multiple times to befriend them. It is a lot harder than the first game because you automatically cum at 100TP and lose a bunch of health. The first game was a decent start, but this second one goes way beyond it.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
You have to creampie enemies sometimes multiple times to befriend them. It is a lot harder than the first game because you automatically cum at 100TP and lose a bunch of health. The first game was a decent start, but this second one goes way beyond it.
but even time I try to insert dick in V or A it said doesn't go in

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
Are all of the scenes on a set scripted path like the previous game or are there inbetweens (IE with monsters/NPC's etc)

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
Are all of the scenes on a set scripted path like the previous game or are there inbetweens (IE with monsters/NPC's etc)
There are some changes here and there depending on your choices. The third scene for example changes based on which girl you choose as your companion.

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
My bad sorry I wrote it wrong
Mainly asking if there's repeatable scenes you can do over and over
There are some changes here and there depending on your choices. The third scene for example changes based on which girl you choose as your companion.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote