3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Usually in the 50s or so. Any lower and you might not be able to deal damage effectively.
it does damage but it says couldn't be inserted does their health need to be down to do it? I mean I can cum on them just can penetrate them?(I am using the insertion skill)

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
it does damage but it says couldn't be inserted does their health need to be down to do it? I mean I can cum on them just can penetrate them?(I am using the insertion skill)
Honestly, I am not sure what is causing you issues. I probably need to mess around more and figure out some more of the mechanics.

Marauder1175

Apr 26, 2018
Welp, download this for safe-keeping, come back when there's proper translation. Same business as usual

Mar 1, 2020
In this game as I understand one of the main mechanics is to use 10mp spell (twice possible) to make your MC's penis (and RPG stats) bigger

I played 1.08 some time ago and stopped about where you encounter THICCCC rancher-cowgirl from the previous game. Then from what I gathered you can either
1) talk with cowgirl to enlist her and then village in top-right is unlocked and desert blocked
2) cowgirl will just let you proceed and if you do not enlist her then desert is unlocked and top-right village locked

here are my savefiles, I think I gave my MC 1000000 exp and according level before first boss. Waiting to revisit this game later.

UnknownSadist

Sep 4, 2017
So i tried the first fight about 20times soon as i use masturbate skill i sometimes gets 1shot right after and the amount of tp u start off is random highest id have was 26 which went to 40 something so far . closest i came to winning was when i was one turn away but she either used the anal move or vaginal and i died. and if i went to heal at all id just get 1shot some times either way she would use the 1shot eventually it was only a matter of time idk if its random fight of chance or iam missing something. Guarding doesnt work cause ill still get 1shot so i assume u dont use it.

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
So i tried the first fight about 20times soon as i use masterbate skill i sometimes gets 1shot and the amount of tp u start off is random closest i came was when i was one turn away but she either used the anal move or vaginal and i died. and if i went to heal at all id just get 1shot idk if its random fight of chance or iam missing something. Guarding doesnt work cause ill still get 1shot
I'd just use the save from the first page. Seems like it only skips that fight which is extremely hard for no reason.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
So i tried the first fight about 20times soon as i use masturbate skill i sometimes gets 1shot right after and the amount of tp u start off is random highest id have was 26 which went to 40 something so far . closest i came to winning was when i was one turn away but she either used the anal move or vaginal and i died. and if i went to heal at all id just get 1shot some times either way she would use the 1shot eventually it was only a matter of time idk if its random fight of chance or iam missing something. Guarding doesnt work cause ill still get 1shot so i assume u dont use it.
I'd just use the save from the first page. Seems like it only skips that fight which is extremely hard for no reason.
In this game as I understand one of the main mechanics is to use 10mp spell (twice possible) to make your MC's penis (and RPG stats) bigger

I played 1.08 some time ago and stopped about where you encounter THICCCC rancher-cowgirl from the previous game. Then from what I gathered you can either
1) talk with cowgirl to enlist her and then village in top-right is unlocked and desert blocked
2) cowgirl will just let you proceed and if you do not enlist her then desert is unlocked and top-right village locked

here are my savefiles, I think I gave my MC 1000000 exp and according level before first boss. Waiting to revisit this game later.
are any of you having problems with the insertion skills no matter how many times I use it it just does some damage and says couldn't insert into V or A(though it is the same with the skill you insert them into yourself)? I used the save that is one this thread and downloaded for NOPY are any one you having this problem as it makes it impossible to catch any monster girls?

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
are any of you having problems with the insertion skills no matter how many times I use it it just does some damage and says couldn't insert into V or A(though it is the same with the skill you insert them into yourself)? I used the save that is one this thread and downloaded for NOPY are any one you having this problem as it makes it impossible to catch any monster girls?
Isn't it just a percent chance based on level? That's what I assume anyway

UnknownSadist

Sep 4, 2017
first time u insert u do damage but u cant do it again she guards so u have to kill her with ejaculation' which chunks her. but after that i get hit with an anal or vaginal which does like 71 107 dmg which i cant come back from which u only have 50hp and thats if she doesnt 1shot me after using masturbation

Mar 1, 2020
I have not played with translation, maybe it is translation problem. Insertion skills worked fine for me. I believe, you penetrate/insert/give with skills that look like penis on pink (V) and brown (A) background. After that you must use skills for the type of penetration you did, there should be new section on the moves wheel. Opponent can remove your penis from herself as a move they could do.
You also have skills where you "receive" with * on pink/brown background that work similarly.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
I have not played with translation, maybe it is translation problem. Insertion skills worked fine for me. I believe, you penetrate/insert/give with skills that look like penis on pink (V) and brown (A) background. After that you must use skills for the type of penetration you did, there should be new section on the moves wheel. Opponent can remove your penis from herself as a move they could do.
You also have skills where you "receive" with * on pink/brown background that work similarly.
when I use them after the damage it does for using the still it says couldn't penetrate V or A so there are no new section on the move wheel(even though their is a thing circling their head ) and yes the skill is the you mentioned that has a penis with a V or A also is their suppose to be an ejection skill as I don't see it there like in the first battle using the MC of the other game

GreyArin

Feb 3, 2018
I got to the second boss, which is the harpy that leads the flock in the forest (near the initial village of the first game) and I have to honestly say that the first game still seems better to me in terms of scenes, character design and situations (I think the author abused a lot of hyper content in this game). I played it in Japanese and even though I understand some things, I definitely think it needs a full translation. I stopped playing for the same reason, because I felt that I was missing a lot with so many dialogues without fully understanding what they were saying.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote