4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

TLDR:

1) Work is going smoothly, found some tools to help with one of my biggest recurring issues
2) Several environments in E2 are looking really gorgeous and I might adapt them into wallpapers for you
3) 5 main characters left to introduce, 1 more professor, 4 more students

1) Hi everyone, hope you had a good week. My week went well and I've made some progress in some of the more difficult areas of my work, specifically posing characters. A big recurring issue for me is that sometimes parts of a girl will look unnatural when they're in some very flexible poses. This is made even worse when the model is quite skinny and you can get some sharp edges around the pelvis. I haven't completely eliminated this problem but I've found a couple of tools I've downloaded to help with some aspects of it and the extreme poses/sex positions are looking a bit better. But I still have room to improve if I'm being honest. Kind of a separate issue but similar in some regards is that I was really struggling to make a twerking animation and I've put that on pause for now. If anyone knows of a VN with a good looking twerking animation please let me know cause I'd love to see it.
2) As I'm making E2 I'm kind of jumping around the whole episode and working on bits from each scene rather than going exclusively start-finish just to ensure there aren't going to be any major obstacles down the line. The great thing about the work I'm doing right now is that it's going to be so valuable in future, I kind of talked about this in the survey summary but in E2 you'll see much of the Elmwood University campus, inside & out and some other cool areas close to campus such as the lighthouse and lake. On top of this you'll see four new bedrooms (3 are your flatmates' rooms) and so in future I'll have all these assets ready to go for later episodes. After E2 is done, there'll be a bit more of the campus for me to design and some more houses/bedrooms but everything will just be getting faster and faster as I have more things already created. Looks like I lost track of my original point but some of these scenes are looking really gorgeous (lake and lighthouse especially) and I might make these into wallpapers for certain patreon levels I haven't quite decided yet.
3) There are now 5 MAIN characters left to introduce, but please remember there'll be tons of side characters (seduce-able and not) on top of the main 18. Reason I'm mentioning this again is because only 2 of the main 18 characters are milfs and I don't want you to immediately think that there will only be 2 milfs in Elmwood. In case I haven't said this already, there are two core differences between the 18 main characters and the side characters that you'll be able to seduce. The main characters are girls that you can have a future with and can end the game with. Main characters will also of course have much more content and more scenes. The side character with the absolute most scenes I have planned in my mind will be ~5, majority will be just 1. Main characters will be much more than that. Reason I'm saying this is because I want Elmwood to have some realism. As an 18yo guy it would be much much more difficult to enter a romantic relationship with a milf compared to a girl your age. It's much more believable for the dynamic to be very casual when your partner is twice your age and that's why most of the milfs in elmwood are side characters, who you can only be casual with. Following this, you can expect the two that are main characters to be much harder to seduce than average. To win over Dr. Riley or Dr. ######## you'll have to be very on point with your choices AND require some of the milf and academic perks. I've planned things this way because I do not want to make it feel trivial to date your professor, I think that would feel cheap. It's going to be very difficult and you'll probably have to sacrifice some things if you really do want to be serious with one of your professors. But... please remember that there will be milfs who are side characters who will be somewhat easier to seduce. I have some really fun little stories planned for the side characters and there'll be side characters to seduce in most likely E3, deffo E4 and onwards. Sorry for the massive post, guess I'm in the mood for writing. Will probably introduce Nina this Wednesday but maybe someone else. Enjoy your Sundays :)

WW

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

TLDR:

1) Work is going smoothly, found some tools to help with one of my biggest recurring issues
2) Several environments in E2 are looking really gorgeous and I might adapt them into wallpapers for you
3) 5 main characters left to introduce, 1 more professor, 4 more students

1) Hi everyone, hope you had a good week. My week went well and I've made some progress in some of the more difficult areas of my work, specifically posing characters. A big recurring issue for me is that sometimes parts of a girl will look unnatural when they're in some very flexible poses. This is made even worse when the model is quite skinny and you can get some sharp edges around the pelvis. I haven't completely eliminated this problem but I've found a couple of tools I've downloaded to help with some aspects of it and the extreme poses/sex positions are looking a bit better. But I still have room to improve if I'm being honest. Kind of a separate issue but similar in some regards is that I was really struggling to make a twerking animation and I've put that on pause for now. If anyone knows of a VN with a good looking twerking animation please let me know cause I'd love to see it.
2) As I'm making E2 I'm kind of jumping around the whole episode and working on bits from each scene rather than going exclusively start-finish just to ensure there aren't going to be any major obstacles down the line. The great thing about the work I'm doing right now is that it's going to be so valuable in future, I kind of talked about this in the survey summary but in E2 you'll see much of the Elmwood University campus, inside & out and some other cool areas close to campus such as the lighthouse and lake. On top of this you'll see four new bedrooms (3 are your flatmates' rooms) and so in future I'll have all these assets ready to go for later episodes. After E2 is done, there'll be a bit more of the campus for me to design and some more houses/bedrooms but everything will just be getting faster and faster as I have more things already created. Looks like I lost track of my original point but some of these scenes are looking really gorgeous (lake and lighthouse especially) and I might make these into wallpapers for certain patreon levels I haven't quite decided yet.
3) There are now 5 MAIN characters left to introduce, but please remember there'll be tons of side characters (seduce-able and not) on top of the main 18. Reason I'm mentioning this again is because only 2 of the main 18 characters are milfs and I don't want you to immediately think that there will only be 2 milfs in Elmwood. In case I haven't said this already, there are two core differences between the 18 main characters and the side characters that you'll be able to seduce. The main characters are girls that you can have a future with and can end the game with. Main characters will also of course have much more content and more scenes. The side character with the absolute most scenes I have planned in my mind will be ~5, majority will be just 1. Main characters will be much more than that. Reason I'm saying this is because I want Elmwood to have some realism. As an 18yo guy it would be much much more difficult to enter a romantic relationship with a milf compared to a girl your age. It's much more believable for the dynamic to be very casual when your partner is twice your age and that's why most of the milfs in elmwood are side characters, who you can only be casual with. Following this, you can expect the two that are main characters to be much harder to seduce than average. To win over Dr. Riley or Dr. ######## you'll have to be very on point with your choices AND require some of the milf and academic perks. I've planned things this way because I do not want to make it feel trivial to date your professor, I think that would feel cheap. It's going to be very difficult and you'll probably have to sacrifice some things if you really do want to be serious with one of your professors. But... please remember that there will be milfs who are side characters who will be somewhat easier to seduce. I have some really fun little stories planned for the side characters and there'll be side characters to seduce in most likely E3, deffo E4 and onwards. Sorry for the massive post, guess I'm in the mood for writing. Will probably introduce Nina this Wednesday but maybe someone else. Enjoy your Sundays :)

WW
What interests me is that the MC can end the game having a romantic relationship with all the main LIs that I like at the same time and with them knowing and accepting it (harem ending). If this isn't going to be possible, then I have no reason to continue playing the game.

The side girls with which the MC can't end up having a romantic relationship at the end of the game don't interest me, neither them nor their possible scenes.

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
What interests me is that the MC can end the game having a romantic relationship with all the main LIs that I like at the same time and with them knowing and accepting it (harem ending). If this isn't going to be possible, then I have no reason to continue playing the game.
I feel the same, but I'm like 90% sure that harem would be an option. In the game there are already a couple of "perks" that allude to harem. One on the dark(?) path and one on bright path. The bright one even says that it would help to resolve conflicts between girls or something along those lines.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I feel the same, but I'm like 90% sure that harem would be an option. In the game there are already a couple of "perks" that allude to harem. One on the dark(?) path and one on bright path. The bright one even says that it would help to resolve conflicts between girls or something along those lines.
In the Developer Notes Dev says harem is possible:

"Elmwood is designed for a player attracted to women. There are tons of choices to make each episode and eventually the game will conclude with 11 different endings which include monogamous endings, harem endings, 'throuple' endings and more. The game will be split into 3 'seasons' with each containing 7 episodes and representing one academic term, with the game spanning out protagonist's first year of university and containing a total of 21 canon episodes."

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
In the Developer Notes Dev says harem is possible:

"Elmwood is designed for a player attracted to women. There are tons of choices to make each episode and eventually the game will conclude with 11 different endings which include monogamous endings, harem endings, 'throuple' endings and more. The game will be split into 3 'seasons' with each containing 7 episodes and representing one academic term, with the game spanning out protagonist's first year of university and containing a total of 21 canon episodes."
Great start from the dev, but damn is this game ambitious. 21 episodes, and I believe he wants to get one out every 3-4 months, if that timeline is accurate that makes for 5.25-7 years of development time. The game ticks most of my boxes, so I'm here for it, but that's quite the marathon. Many of the characters might have their Masters or Doctorates at that point, not to mention how many and how old the kids from those breeder achievements will be.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Great start from the dev, but damn is this game ambitious. 21 episodes, and I believe he wants to get one out every 3-4 months, if that timeline is accurate that makes for 5.25-7 years of development time. The game ticks most of my boxes, so I'm here for it, but that's quite the marathon. Many of the characters might have their Masters or Doctorates at that point, not to mention how many and how old the kids from those breeder achievements will be.
Pretty much ticks every one of my boxes too. If dev can deliver on it, it will probably end up my number one. He's pretty active on here and Patreon, but I'm just hoping, I'm still alive for the end of it.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
It does sound incredible, episode 1 was tons of fun and really already had lots of choices and outcomes depending on how you decided to interact with the girls, so if the developer keeps the pace for 21 episodes one can only imagine the quality Elmwood University will end up with.

Looking forward to getting my favourite girls pregnant and just be unapologetically erotic in front of our other classmates(groping and kissing or even a touch of public sex if our good developer includes it, also parading your pregnant teen girlfriends around school would be really hot) without a care in the world, shaping our MC's personality does sound intriguing too with him being a certain way for example more interesting in women rights opening up doors to date one girl or another, as there are 18 main girls I'm sure no matter the direction or tastes will be satisfied.

Also sports, our MC can be in Elmwood with a sports scholarship, so fit chicks, the main lasses as cheerleaders as the thread pic implies(bitchy cheerleaders that can be tamed by our MC), girls that could be sports rivals and the like.

Regarding side girls I'm all up for them as long as don't outshine the main cast, crazy fuckbudies and the like is okay even if they add to the worldbuilding of Elmwood as a whole, really exciting and this comment is just me building castles in the air but hopefully the developer is ambitious till the end.

Feb 25, 2024
Developer Update #7

1) Short post because I have an enormous amount to do, no major issues just a lot of rendering and animations left.
2) New perks are definitely coming in E2. I was debating adding them in E3 but obviously the sooner the better because many of you will want to try them asap. Downside is that it gives me even more to do - for one of the perks I need to revise some dialogue in E1 etc but we should be ok. As things stand though, there will actually be SIX new perks! The 3 domination perks I mentioned before plus 3 'free' perks you get as a reward for completing other trees. I'll reveal more down the line but the reasoning is essentially that I'm worried that people who leveled one of the cum perks - eg facials - would feel like they should always go for facials because now they got a bonus, even if they actually wanted to do elsewhere. So to try and incentivise variety and getting multiple of those perks there are some perks unlocked for free after unlocking others, for example after unlocking all 3 facial perks and all 3 swallowing perks you'll be able to unlock a 7th brand new perk for free. I have been spending a lot of time on these perks but I think it's worth it because it's one of the most unique things Elmwood has.
3) Glad to see that Ashley was received well, it's extra important that she looks good for reasons you'll see very soon... Revealing Tasha on Wednesday. And then there are just 2 main characters after her left.

Richy_

Mar 2, 2018
Well I really liked that first episode. Dev seems quite ambitious with a bit of a hefty skill tree with some pretty interesting 'skills' in there. Look forward to following the progress.

Feb 25, 2024
Developer Update #8

1) Another short post because I really want to focus on work, development is going ok just lots to get through. Some minor issues to do with stuff I'm trying to code this week but nothing I won't be able to fix soon. It's also hot af in the uk these last days and boy am I sweaty with not just the sun heating up my flat but also my pc on overdrive.
2) The Berry twins seem very popular and I'm really glad about that - I've planed quite a bit of content with them. You'll notice that the 8 new main characters in E2 are either from your flat or from your course, with 4 being your flatmates, 2 your coursemates and 2 your professors.
3) Just Naomi and Dr. Novotná left to reveal. Will introduce Naomi on Wednesday and then save Dr. Novotná (the 2nd milf) for next week. Once I've revealed all characters I might put out a poll to see who people are most excited for and then show some more previews of that girl.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Tried this out today and have added it to my ongoing games list. Looks great, nice options and perks (stat pages, skills options, etc.), attractive cast, some good humour. Also good to see a British game for once, as all the ones I've played are American-based - it's somehow funny to hear stuff like "you're too normal to be from Northampton" in a game, and you can even read the accent in some of the dialogue text, so that's well done.

The jacuzzi sex scene was hilarious in how obvious it was, but no one seemed to notice (except for Chelsea) and MC even had the option to ask Lydia if anyone knows it happened. A couple of the sex scenes I felt were a bit too fast in the animations (best example probably when MC is on top of Selina, but it could also be the positioning there). If the dev has aspirations of emulating the sex scenes from UoP in terms of quality, then it's good news, as there are few I've seen that work as well as that game - I hope he can get even close to that.

Overall, a great start.

Feb 25, 2024
E2 Sneak Peak - Meet Naomi

Meet Naomi, another first year psychology student you'll meet in your lectures. Naomi is hardworking and ambitious. She's a model student who genuinely enjoys studying (to the disbelief of many) so make sure you work hard if you want to impress her. Naomi is introverted and keeps a smaller circle of friends but she's very open with those she trusts.

Reactions: PickerLewd
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes