• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I like the idea, I like the execution, I like the art, all good so far....
But has anyone stopped to consider if EIGHTEEN love interests might be a bit too many to handle??

I mean EIGHTEEN? that's more variations than a Burger King menu. I'm not big a fan of harem games cuz it never develops the characters properly (since there's so many) so after I fall in love with a specific character I have to wait 17 more cycles till I see her again.
...You shouldn't be falling in love with these characters. :LOL:

Jul 14, 2017
Love the game so far. Great animations. The dev should cut back on some of their ideas. With all the skills each scene will have like 20 variations. It will take an insane amount of work just to make one chapter and is only going to increase with more added characters. I will be surprise if this game will be finish in 10 years.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

TLDR:
1) Developer updates will be every Sunday starting from today
2) Work on Episode 2 is going smoothly

Hi everyone, hope you had a good week. I've decided to make these updates weekly and I'll be posting them on Sundays. There isn't anything special to report today aside from the fact that work on E2 is going very smoothly. I think the new girls are looking great and I'm really excited for you to meet them. I'm currently trying working on the script and renders simultaneously (whereas in E1 I wrote the entire script first) as I think this help connect the two a bit better. I'm also thinking a lot about what you guys said in the E1 feedback form, especially with the choices - I'm going to do my best to avoid choices that are just obviously bad and bad in every way and try to give you more real choices. Everything is a work in progress currently but I'm really happy with how things are looking already and I haven't ran into any significant obstacles.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Love the game so far. Great animations. The dev should cut back on some of their ideas. With all the skills each scene will have like 20 variations. It will take an insane amount of work just to make one chapter and is only going to increase with more added characters. I will be surprise if this game will be finish in 10 years.
I doubt that images will be affected much, if at all. Most of the skills can be handled in the scripts: add to this girl's variable; subtract from that girl's variable; show a scene; don't show a scene; go with some girl; go with another girl. At least that's how the skills were handled in the first Episode.

The programming could get messy, and script errors have already cropped up. But good coding techniques can alleviate that. The biggest challenge will be making good notes so that the developer remembers what has happened with each character.

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
Putting aside that the MC just woke up from possibly being roofied and is immediately being offered an alcoholic drink instead of water ;) asking him to quickly finish what looks like at least a quart of liquid is a little silly. Those drinks are huge, it would take me an hour to get through one. :LOL:

I hope in the next episode we get the opportunity to punch the cause of this prank in the face.

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I like the game thus far. Hopefully we can get a code to increase more points faster. :)
im sure we will get some mod,

this is only ep1 and it looks like it will be a contender among the top harem games, IF! the writing is good for the next few episodes
the render quality's are good so no issue there IMO

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Okay wow, color me impressed... Extremely impressed for an opening chapter. The game system is not your typical system, your interactions affect all relationships, and the UI is so fitting and professional feeling. Everything is just so well done!

Reactions: snow123789456

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
I also really loved the card game in Final Fantasy 8 so I'm glad to see there's a similar type mini-game here!
Gotta collect 'em all!

Last edited:
Reactions: BoltedOnTITS

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Alright, that was fun. Looking forward to the next day ... I am curious what drugs would have been found in his system if he'd been tested when he woke up.

Also ... Taylor's a bit scary!

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes