4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I haven't any interest in Selina, nor in the lesbian couple (Chloe and Jordan), otherwise, I like the rest.
Selina's route i did more so for total completion on my 2nd run but that said there was something to her character when talking alone with her that wasnt all bitchy witch as she appears.. and Taylor comes off looking pretty bad in that route too.. but tbc...
The lesbian couple i dont see there being a romance route unless its more a adding a third wheel to their relationship to divide and conquer OR more likely adding a 3rd party to their intimacy.. Taylor 'hides' her feelings anyway as is her trait so unless you do a full 'refuse the cheer team' route nothing much is revealed there as she calmly but sarcastically thanks you for cumming down her friends throats that evening.. Her route will likely be a solo effort.. Lydia and Katie are tbd as it could go two ways same for Paris and there is still other characters to unlock likely teachers and randoms not seen yet 18 in total i believe they said.. we only have 10 so far

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I think it depends on your skills you choose. Cum on their faces and Ella's competitive nature kicks in. I chosethe Ripped and Pretty cum skills, but you may be able to get away with dexterity and pretty cum.
dont need anything specific.. i just had the shirtless abs one and just flirted with the cheer team and everythin played out as scripted.. Chelsea 1st, Lydia 2nd and then Ella completes the trio.. then in the hottub go in nude and flirt with Lydia and let her sit on you.. No massive convoluted route needed

The only alt path you can do really is when Taylor asks you to excuse yourself while she talks to Selina.. stay and you get Selina.. leave and that scene is missed with her.. Its possible to get EVERY scene in one run regardless

ssskkan

Jul 12, 2020
The homewrecker achievement... Hope you can get Jordan ntred, that girl started with the wrong foot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. In the meantime that couple is irrelevant for me, shame cuz Chloe is a good model, would be a waste being paired with angry-blue. It's very probable to unlock the achievement only with a milf teacher.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Selina's route i did more so for total completion on my 2nd run but that said there was something to her character when talking alone with her that wasnt all bitchy witch as she appears.. and Taylor comes off looking pretty bad in that route too.. but tbc...
Selina's profile did mention about someone (Taylor) betraying her badly. I'm definitely looking forward to see what exactly happened between them and how that impacted both of them. Katie's profile also told the story about how Katie and Taylor ended up getting elected as VP and President of the FemSoc which IMO hinted that Taylor is kind of sneaky snake. To that extent, I also wonder whether Taylor has any involvement with how MC ended up at the house to start the game. After all, it is highly suspicious that she conveniently got MC's phone like that. It wouldn't surprise me if she had a deal with the Gorillas or something.

Taylor 'hides' her feelings anyway as is her trait so unless you do a full 'refuse the cheer team' route nothing much is revealed there as she calmly but sarcastically thanks you for cumming down her friends throats that evening.. Her route will likely be a solo effort..
The interesting thing about her feeling being hidden is that we seem to get Integrity points when we do something that Taylor wants, but her profile (as well as Selina's and Katie's) all hinted towards her being manipulative. I'm looking forward to see the truth behind her.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Selina's profile did mention about someone (Taylor) betraying her badly. I'm definitely looking forward to see what exactly happened between them and how that impacted both of them. Katie's profile also told the story about how Katie and Taylor ended up getting elected as VP and President of the FemSoc which IMO hinted that Taylor is kind of sneaky snake. To that extent, I also wonder whether Taylor has any involvement with how MC ended up at the house to start the game. After all, it is highly suspicious that she conveniently got MC's phone like that. It wouldn't surprise me if she had a deal with the Gorillas or something.

The interesting thing about her feeling being hidden is that we seem to get Integrity points when we do something that Taylor wants, but her profile (as well as Selina's and Katie's) all hinted towards her being manipulative. I'm looking forward to see the truth behind her.
Wow i can honestly say i didnt see that side BUT you are 100% right about Taylor and especially her having MCs items.. im still replaying it just for experimenting atm trying various and vastly different Skills to see if there are any variances but so far shirt off is my go to for a harem route and easy points if others are struggling

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There is a bug in the script logic.rpy; when the routine taylike is called, Katie's love is increased, instead of Taylor's.

• Wow
Reactions: LizaS

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I have no problem with the Feminist/SJW talk in this game, but I draw the line when Chloe said she supports Chelsea United, it's Chelsea FC!
It´s even worse cause she supports Manchester united. But i had to draw a line as well, because YNWA.

Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 3445987

Overview:
After waking up wearing nothing but your underwear at a girls only house party, your university life kicks off to a wild start.
Play as an attractive young male psychology student at a prestigious British university famous for its academic research and equally infamous for its debauchery and sinful culture. Seduce and fall in love with 18 main romanceable characters each with their own unique personalities, kinks & traits and you'll have to employ different strategies for each of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-15
Release Date: 2024-03-15
Developer: WickedWare -
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Elmwood University - Offtopic <- Please fight here

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Walkthrough +Gallery Unlocker

View attachment 3445986 View attachment 3445985 View attachment 3445984 View attachment 3445993 View attachment 3445994 View attachment 3445992
Does anyone have an idea how to get "the scene of the girl Ella" and the scene of the girl Lidia in the Jacuzzi?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Does anyone have an idea how to get "the scene of the girl Ella" and the scene of the girl Lidia in the Jacuzzi?
Download the walkthru and Gallery mod on the front page. Start a new game and use all of his choices... That is what did it for me. You can skip the mini game.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
all girls scenes are possible on 1 playthrough atm.. just flirt and do anything cheerleader related, Side with Selena against Taylor and get naked and flirt and accept Lydia sitting on your lap n the hot tub.. then take chelsea home at the end.. the paths will prob open a bit over time but for a harem route this is the way... yes.. a mandalorian ref lol.. as for ella u can pick any girl in the 1st kiss as they all compete for the fastest bj anyway

Reactions: Walter Victor

Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
all girls scenes are possible on 1 playthrough atm.. just flirt and do anything cheerleader related, Side with Selena against Taylor and get naked and flirt and accept Lydia sitting on your lap n the hot tub.. then take chelsea home at the end.. the paths will prob open a bit over time but for a harem route this is the way... yes.. a mandalorian ref lol.. as for ella u can pick any girl in the 1st kiss as they all compete for the fastest bj anyway
We only have 30 points, what skills should we obtain?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
We only have 30 points, what skills should we obtain?
you can play around for various results BUT i went with just shirtless/the abs body one.. it raises the Lust faster and made the harem choices feel easier even if it was prob just a bunch of 1s and 0s

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I'm actually surprised nobody has mentioned the possible Lessons=Skill points yet (unless i missed it in the vast forum chatter above) I like the idea that this might be a (cough) pinkcake-esq lesson type to get a point and hope for (yes it to be skippable for those who dont like it) but also to have some variety given how good the card game was.. various lessons with its own challenges to reward amounts of skill points depending on how well you do each lesson or end of day gpa kinda thing.. Needless to say i've asked the question to the dev on patreon so will leave any reply if i get one for those curious

Reactions: Walter Victor

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Color me impressed... I enjoyed the ride from waking up, to the end of the current content.. nice looking girls and the dialog was on spot. Also impressed with the setup.. just a great beginning for what I hope is a long running game. Kudos to WickedWare.

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes