4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don't know if the developer is here or not, but I just finished the game and I have to give it praise, it's created quite a stir in the month since the game came out! :oops:

Imagine if he continues like this, how will the game improve? She might as well even be in the top 10 harems. good luck, dev! (y)

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
what an ambitious project!
so many parameters to consider!
this plays almost like one of those card battlers.
does something happen at night or day? is she influenced by another person or action? what are her traits?
and the data about the girls is not only interesting (Violet!) but a must-read, if you want to get the most out of it!
I can only imagine, how hard it is, to make something like this. I just hope, this game sees its completion.
very impressive!

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This one seemed to be under the radar and shockingly well made. Annoys me how we don't have a proper updated list for games. I literally have to flick thru pages of tags and then cross off bad ratings and anime (something which does nothing for me, but I appreciate others enjoy it).

• Sad
Reactions: Raynare69

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Is There a way to win in the harem Wars cards game? Help
You probably need better cards. It's possible there's a way to beat your friend, but most likely very difficult since she has better cards and knows how to play well. ... or I just suck at it.
Yes, there is. I made 3 wins as strike but you should start first. Only the first win matters because the MC receive a new card only the first time. Starting first is essential to win with worse cards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tunak23

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
I start 2nd and win the card game pretty easily. You don't have to flip every card she puts down. Just put your low numbers in protected places, and save your free Ella card for last--she can flip three cards at once if you're lucky, though probably normally 2 (which should still win you the game with your free point for going 2nd).

Reactions: Walter Victor

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

TLDR:
1) New character sneak peaks on Wednesdays for all paid members
2) New character's relationship page leaks on Fridays for IR and UV tiers
3) E2 development going mostly smoothly

1,2) As there are 8 main characters that you didn't meet in E1, several people have requested sneak peaks at what they will look like. Whilst part of me wants to keep as much a surprise as possible, I do also want to reward your patience and have an additional benefit for paid members. So as we trialed this week, I will be revealing one of the unknown 8 main characters each week. Bronze and above members will see an in game render of them on Wednesdays with a brief description. Infrared and Ultraviolet members will also see part of their character screen on Fridays.

3) In terms of development on E2, it's mostly going well but I had a lot of difficulty with some things this week. I don't want to give spoilers but a couple of animations are proving to be very tricky but I'm constantly learning new solutions and tricks and it's going ok now. Another really difficult thing is that in E2 you're going to see so many different environments for the first time. I've got a plan for every scene but do still run into some obstacles. But overall it's going well, you can expect a similar amount of sexual content to E1 but with more story and hopefully more of a university feel as you'll actually be starting your classes.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Amazing project, I was lucky enough to stumble upon it and certainly the cast didn't let me down, damn those lasses are hot as hell. Also liked the trait system though I guess when modders touch that section we'll have everything unlocked if we want since the very beginning.

Slutty cheerleaders and being able to live a college harem life is enough to catch anyone's interest, hopefully the developers stick to it for a very long time.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm still right though, and I'm still looking for a replacement for had been where Grandma's House now is in my signature. Some great games have less than great sigs
I was just pointing to one right there to present as an example. Look at my sigs, there's more than a few in there ...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: S1nsational

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

TLDR:
1) Development is going well
2) Thanks for your feedback on revealed characters
3) On Wednesday you'll meet Dr. Riley

1) Development is going well but I still have mountains and mountains to do, but everything so far is looking good.
2) I've seen quite a few people express their opinions on Molly's septum piercing/nose ring. Firstly please know that I really appreciate any and all feedback, especially the critical feedback so please keep telling me what you like and don't like in future. As for Molly's piercing, it's going to stay in E2 but after E2 we'll have feedback form and I'll have question on it to see the exact numbers of how many people like and dislike it. If more than 2/3 (67%) dislike it then I'll look at phasing it out. Why 67%? If it's only a small majority of say 55% disliking it then I wouldn't want to remove it because it does help in describing her character and personality. So because I do think it provides value in helping us understand her I've opted to use this higher threshold when the time comes.

3) The next character you'll meet is the only new character in E2 that you've actually already seen. Dr. Riley is the woman on the main menu and help screens in the game. But I'll be telling you more about her and you'll see a render of how she's going to look in E2.

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes