Godson Remake [v0.1.9 Plus Animations] [Cheesecake3D]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
CHOICE!! LOOKING forward to this update :cool: :coffee:(y):love: but it prolly will be short like before

edit: wait so this is not a actual update but just fucking tweaks to the game adding animations were their was none before so we basically have to start over again from certain point or completely over again smh:rolleyes::poop:(n) just keep to the story already move to the next REAL ACTUAL UPDATE instead of remakes and tweaks

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2023
this update and last i get to the bit where marnia is in the uniform for work then that ends no matter the choice and then it skips to them other people in bed going to the party and ends, on a prev install there was a bit where u could fuck the other god mother or whatever they are where as in this install u dont seem able to?

VForValhalla

Dec 3, 2023
Here's my WT & Gallery Mod for Godson Remake v0.1.9 Gold
(Untested)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gallery is available in menu, as shown below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - Workupload

Mod from old version
Android Port by Ghost
This version of the mod should still be compatible with the latest version right?

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
" IF YOU PLAYED THE PREVIOUS VERSION, GO BACK TO BEFORE YOU HAVE SEX WITH LORRAINE AND CONTINUE FROM THERE TO SEE THE NEW SCENES "

When do we have sex with Lorraine? I just played the last 1.9 following the WT and the only person mc had sex with is Marnie. Other than the sex video with the milf at the beginning that is

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
" IF YOU PLAYED THE PREVIOUS VERSION, GO BACK TO BEFORE YOU HAVE SEX WITH LORRAINE AND CONTINUE FROM THERE TO SEE THE NEW SCENES "

When do we have sex with Lorraine? I just played the last 1.9 following the WT and the only person mc had sex with is Marnie. Other than the sex video with the milf at the beginning that is
You have sex with her right before the Marnie uniform scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vortex@

Ante

Jun 14, 2017
Why does the game bring me back to the main menu after talking to Marnie about her work? Is that all the content worth 5gb?

Reactions: tossler

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
It's really starting to feel like this game is going to shit and having diminishing returns on the updates. Instead of releasing patches with new scenes, we have to download the whole 5GB+ game over and over and for what? Literally nothing, is what it seems like. Except for maybe some cringe dialog options during the old sex scenes with Marnie, but honestly I'm not sure if those are even new.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes