3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
shoot I finally finished this game, saying to myself oh ima just wait for the next update and the fckr abandon the game. I love this game ah I hope he come back to it

Reactions: Cirro84 and Namco15

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Error: Could not execute Lovely_guests-09all Is it missing?
I got this when clicking Lovely_guests.exe
any ideas?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Error: Could not execute Lovely_guests-09all ... I got this when clicking Lovely_guests.exe ...
You don't mention which platform you are at, also you don't give the complete error message. Only thing members can do is playing guessing games.

Got no probs downloading the archive, depacking worked too. Else your archiving program would throw an error message. Size of game contents in folder should be 1.02 gb unpacked, unchanged. Did not receive any problems starting the game, so...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw nofile.io link is gone MIA for me.

Reactions: R0y

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Win7 64bit 8 megs memory

the path is C:\New folder (11)\Lovely_guests-0.9-all. It says the exe. is missing but it's there
it use to be C:\New folder (11)\Lovely_guests-0.9-all\Lovely_guests-0.9-all. But that didn't work either. So I figured it having an xtra empty directory I deleted it that didn't work & I tried your way & still it doesn't work. But thank you for trying. I really appreciate it.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Wow that's something strange. Well now I know it's not a Linux or OSX problem. Did run some versions in the past, and also think I know Win7 quite well enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heck it has to work, else I'm afraid I lack the phantasy to imagine what's going on. I'm just a normal perv, no sicko. The .exe is there, one cannot start it, I'd bet there is a log file somewhere on your Windows giving a hint ... Would say 'sorry for the inconvenience' but that sounds cynical. XD Report back okay? And use the NOPY link if you redownload, just in case.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Win7 64bit 8 megs memory

the path is C:\New folder (11)\Lovely_guests-0.9-all. It says the exe. is missing but it's there
it use to be C:\New folder (11)\Lovely_guests-0.9-all\Lovely_guests-0.9-all. But that didn't work either. So I figured it having an xtra empty directory I deleted it that didn't work & I tried your way & still it doesn't work. But thank you for trying. I really appreciate it.
Try closing of any other games using the same game engine also just extract the game to a new location that is simple for example: "HDD LETTER:\games\Hgames\perv2k16GAMES\Lovely_guests-0.9-all\". :unsure::)

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Wow that's something strange. Well now I know it's not a Linux or OSX problem. Did run some versions in the past, and also think I know Win7 quite well enough
Heck it has to work, else I'm afraid I lack the phantasy to imagine what's going on. I'm just a normal perv, no sicko. The .exe is there, one cannot start it, I'd bet there is a log file somewhere on your Windows giving a hint ... Would say 'sorry for the inconvenience' but that sounds cynical. XD Report back okay? And use the NOPY link if you redownload, just in case.
Try closing of any other games using the same game engine also just extract the game to a new location that is simple for example: "HDD LETTER:\games\Hgames\perv2k16GAMES\Lovely_guests-0.9-all\". :unsure::)

I have downloaded a whole lot of Ren'Py games & this is the only Ren'Py game that gives me trouble. I tried everything including what you two suggested. I really appreciate you two trying to help but I gave up as much as I like to play the game there are a whole lot others to play. It looked like a good game though. I hope life treats you two well.

Reactions: Cirro84

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
The sex with mom scene is one of the hottest you'll find in almost any game here.
Awww man why you have to go & say that for? Now because you told me that I'll download it & try again because I deleted it. Thank you for letting me know & wish me luck

Reactions: Namco15

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
You owe it to yourself to keep trying. The sex with mom scene is one of the hottest you'll find in almost any game here. ...
Ugly, that's ugly but you're right. Your words are golden. Not saying I'm like a 'talent scout' and what not, but the dev had something going on with the game, dunno, I believe I can recognise that. It got a nice flow, no unbearable grind, good renders not only for the lewd scenes, a plot slowly boiling not cooking off or blue-balling you ...
I actually like to start it anew and play once more, and this means something, to me. There are not so many other games I'd replay, even if I enjoyed them very much in the past. Here's hoping the dev will come back to this one and (even with stupid censoring) try to add to it, and giving it a real ending. Darn, we got the LP site where people can upload patches to!

Not only this but also PM. I gonna take it personally... This is hurting my tender feelings.

Reactions: Namco15 and R0y
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes