3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
Well that's a very rude thing to say....why don't you try to learn his language instead. See if it's as easy for you. Half the people here are from other countries be more respectful.
I'm one of those people. I managed to learn english and basic german/french.

Everybody can learn a new language, it just takes effort. I'm kinda tired of people asking for updates while not reading the topics.

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
I'm one of those people. I managed to learn english and basic german/french.

Everybody can learn a new language, it just takes effort. I'm kinda tired of people asking for updates while not reading the topics.
Hi, when I think about it I've been a member for @ a year I can remember (Feels like a week ago) asking about updates on 2 different discontinued games. I just wasn't used to the layout / caught up in the images and description, I'me not the first and won't be the last, O Well.

Reactions: Maverick1965

leporis

Jun 13, 2017
When you've learned to speak english adequately.
Just welcome Drax to F95.
More seriously now, the dev knows how to build up and this continues to be true for his other game Family Matters. Haven't played the DMD clone though.

Reactions: Moisst

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Now Family Matters is back, will this game be back as well?
That will depend on the original developer if he/she will want to return and continue making the game or if there will be an awesome person or group of people that will take over the production instead. :unsure:

Reactions: BigLurker

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Ahhh this game, every now and then we have a post here and it's always a stab to my heart. :cry:
Holy fucking shit, i want this mom back. This scene never left my mind (u guys know wich scene :love:). Sometimes i hope some guy with render and coding skills (not me :D) bring this game to a new life. The potential of the game is given, without a doubt. Maybe some day my wish come true
Btw is there another game with the mom model? I think i never saw her again...

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
The real shame here is I was legit under the impression the game was abandoned and the dev went off into the void like all the rest

Knowing he's still developing games now is almost worse. It might be that he had the son bang the mom immediately so he was like "shit, I got nothing else here"

Reactions: KiGa and Namco15

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lovely Guests [v0.9] [Perv2k16] (984 mb rar market source)

207 mb rar unofficial pc&mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 11686
Overview:
Plot:

You’ll assume the role of a young guy who lives with mother in a big house. Now some guests are going to stay at your house for a while. You will see how this visit will affect the life of the protagonist. At this moment the game has two different endings.

Gameplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: 07/01/18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.9
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English

Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

MC is a brother of Justin bieber
Lol

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Any possibility to continue this good game ???

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes