• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Nanoverse [Build 2.2.2] [JBProductions]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Started to play i am at day 3 and when i try to get to the mall its just an empty screen. Only thing i can do is roll back and it puts me back to day 2. Didnt tryed to do other actions in other places before it though.

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Started to play i am at day 3 and when i try to get to the mall its just an empty screen. Only thing i can do is roll back and it puts me back to day 2. Didnt tryed to do other actions in other places before it though.
Thanks I will look into this bug.

mizuno_j

Feb 15, 2020
i'm one of those that will hold off until the FMC is available. Especially since i was curious about the rubberdoll line of events.

Sandfarmer

Jan 5, 2021
Is there supposed to be any quest working after having spied on them in the restaurant?

Because it just gives me static when I try to contact central.

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Is there supposed to be any quest working after having spied on them in the restaurant?

Because it just gives me static when I try to contact central.
Hey, That's as far as it goes. Build 2.3 will focus on nanopowers and build 2.4 will focus on finishing first line of quests and unlocking individual quests for Morgan's family. The way it was in old version.

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
i'm one of those that will hold off until the FMC is available. Especially since i was curious about the rubberdoll line of events.
Np, I am thinking of starting working on it beginning of next year. I will have character sprites ready so at least part of the development will go much faster. The ruberdoll path, yeah, I like transformation stuff, so there is going to be elements of that in the game.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I would summarize simply that everyone has different references, and they originally came here for the original genres listed in the introduction.

Now, the game has changed the genres into a totally different directions. It’s NOT just adjustment; it’s a replacement. Unmatching interest is the reason why people decide to leave.

It’s not the Dev’s fault. If his interest is to develop a game of his own, he can choose to do whatever he wants. If his goal is not aligned with the targeted audiences’ interests, they leave. Simply as is.

Agree. Personally, I am utterly uninterested in the 10,594th MMC harem-builder on this forum, but the dev needs to develop what they are excited to develop, not what the audience of the previous version wants them to develop. Better to have a completed game with a small player base than an incomplete game with a larger (but disappointed) player base.

Reactions: SomeIndolence

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Can't wait when can we play as female character, any sneak-peak info about it? like, in what version? 3.0.0? 4.0.0? or something?

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Can't wait when can we play as female character, any sneak-peak info about it? like, in what version? 3.0.0? 4.0.0? or something?
I am thinking of starting it beginning of next year. By then I want to develop core systems in the game, have characters established etc. That will help with faster development. I will most likely continue with 2 routes at the same time. Who knows.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Nanoverse-B2.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: JB_Productions
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes