Hint17

May 11, 2022
You need to go to your personal portal and click on available tasks after you talk to Alex to access file 5

Toodles,
The Lord
I tried multiple times to access the area, but it was text: "alex is not there, try again later". Then suddenly he magically appears there on the n-th try. It may be some kind of bug or there should be more clear instruction of what "later" means. Is it connected to the downtime action points? If it is a pure chance, there should be some kind of warning about it on that page, like: "roll failed".

And I would not even know to go to look for Alex if not your answer. As a player I do not know what the game expects me to do to start mission 5. I would suggest to put some kind of todo list inside the "available tasks" frame, like : "the next mission will be available when you complete these activities: 1) talk to lucy 2) talk to alex, try multiple times if he is not present 3) do this and that"

Last edited:

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I tried multiple times to access the area, but it was text: "alex is not there, try again later". Then suddenly he magically appears there on the n-th try. It may be some kind of bug or there should be more clear instruction of what "later" means. Is it connected to the downtime action points? If it is a pure chance, there should be some kind of warning about it on that page, like: "roll failed".

And I would not even know to go to look for Alex if not your answer. As a player I do not know what the game expects me to do to start mission 5. I would suggest to put some kind of todo list inside the "available tasks" frame, like : "the next mission will be available when you complete these activities: 1) talk to lucy 2) talk to alex, try multiple times if he is not present 3) do this and that"
Thank you for the feedback, we will make sure to make it clearer next time. Hopefully you enjoyed the content.

Toodles,
The Lord

FR140701

Feb 5, 2024
Hi dev, do i also need to download "Old deadalus projecth ch 9 build?" Or i just need install the new version?

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
Why has nobody posted the cheats yet?
The public version has no capacity for cheats, like, at all; entering any code into the text field just puts up a page that directs you to subscribe to the dev's pages.

Someone has to actually upload the "Naughty Kitty Cat Edition" for each version, and supply a code along with it.

Reactions: sadqwwesasdfawq

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018

A more vibrant life in the office, new characters with different backgrounds and interesting dilemmas, a journey of experimentation and discovery of your own body that challenges your perceptions.

Start an adventure that will give you unique rewards: Meet Rhea the masseuse from Amazonia, unlock her at the Palais eros, buy yourself some X-25 doses before offering your services, play with your corruption levels during your interactions, or... Start smoking cigars if you want!​

FileRee.jpg

Quest.png Sin título.jpg 2.jpg 7.jpg 7.jpg 5.jpg
9.jpg 4.jpg

Changelong Project SX-Ultra Transformation Quest Update (05-20-24)
  • New TF therapy event with Morgan: Session 4: Convex Projection Test
  • 3 New side interactions with Morgan with 4 New images (Option to strip when given a tip)
  • Morgan & Rhea's (Optional) Quest: grants 4 new exclusive rewards regarding TF content (new character, new interactions, changing your appearance & the option to buy quick transformation pills)
  • 21 New images of Rhea
  • New Alex event with 5 interactions
  • You can start smoking after mision #5 and talking to Alex
  • Option to change your avatar's appearance (must do the optional quest for now)
  • You can ask Lucy to let you work at the Palais Eros
  • New interaction options in the Palais Eros and with other characters based on you corruption levels.
  • The self-description in the "About" section has been replaced by a character report that changes with the progression of missions, as well as your physical and psychological changes (may have a bit of trouble working properly if playing with a save from a previous update)
  • Taking a dose of X25 gives you more money when offering your services at Palais Eros, but also have consequences for your Psyche and Corruption levels.
  • New interactions at Palais Eros when offering your services based on your corruption level
  • New shortcut to your full Photo Archive with all your collectibles

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Just a wee thing.

In the convo with Morgan she says:
Anyway. Did you tell her that if she came back she was going to stop?

She was going to stop sounds... odd, with Morgan referencing herself distantly. It may make a bit more sense to go with 'Did you tell her that if she came back I was going to stop?' instead.

One more: I don't think it's a good idea for you to keeo on pressuring her. Should be keep instead of keeo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
so how optional is this transformation content and is the game basically just becoming a "M2F and go slut it up" game?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
so how optional is this transformation content and is the game basically just becoming a "M2F and go slut it up" game?
This is a good question. I started a game as a FMC and basically have gotten nothing new in the last two updates. If the game is going to assume a MMC it should say so.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Just a wee thing.

In the convo with Morgan she says:
Anyway. Did you tell her that if she came back she was going to stop?

She was going to stop sounds... odd, with Morgan referencing herself distantly. It may make a bit more sense to go with 'Did you tell her that if she came back I was going to stop?' instead.

One more: I don't think it's a good idea for you to keeo on pressuring her. Should be keep instead of keeo.

Yup. Definitely a couple of lapsus calami that escaped the review. Sorry 'bout that, we'll be sure to fix it for the next update.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
how prevalent is the futa if theres quiet a bit ill take a look at this but if there barely any im good id just like to know
I would say there's a medium amount, one of the new office characters is futa and there's a couple futa scenes sprinkled in, but there will be more added in the future than there is now for sure.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Completely optional. Using the transformation mechanics gives you alternative avenues for resolving situations and getting money, but "traditional" approaches (including seduction) are very much still a thing.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: Tyrranus

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
This is a good question. I started a game as a FMC and basically have gotten nothing new in the last two updates. If the game is going to assume a MMC it should say so.
The last two updates were focused on TF content and fleshing out the office life, which also includes FMC content (futanarization!).

Toodles,
The Lord

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectSXUltra-S1TFQuest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes