• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Sciamano240 Edits and Fanart

4u3k

Nov 17, 2021
Since yall been so generous I too shall make one humble request...
Just to save any artists the trouble, an edit of "Year of the Tiger Myra" has already been done (I believe by smeagolb).
The link(s) to the stash of their edit files in G-Drive are dead and at the time of writing this, they've yet to renewed it :( (As far as I'm aware, anyway)

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
I can contribute, but at "best" (least efforts) my edits are just about modifying smiles or eyes, so limited interest for people at large.
On the last pack I did have a fair bit of work to dry up Morgan, though...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nice, can i add it to my .xcf as an option?

Reactions: Joyman

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
nice, can i add it to my .xcf as an option?
Of course.

If you're interested in something thoroughly clean, though, consider yourself warned that some areas may be a bit fugly if you zoom in too much.
For instance, most of the drops-cleaning is from one of the step-by-step images, which is much more gray, so not everything may be color-accurate compared to the final images (case in point: the right arm and most of both legs).
Since I couldn't find a proper way to recolor those gray zones, I ended up doing my usually cloning and smudging (and I've started using healing recently, which can be helpful... most of the times) on the isolated drops.
I'd happily take any hints that may help me improve, but in the meantime, if you're nitpicky, don't zoom in on where the drops originally were :D.

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
I've also had a go at removing the halo-thingie on Rio from the 23.08 Pack, but my usual issue is rather visible: I just can't do gradients, so the transitions between light-gray and darker-gray are too "obvious" :cry::

In the same pack there is also Cammy, covered in sweat, but I'm not ever trying to clean it up, seeing as the step-by-step images aren't naked (and on a different zoom level, but that one is manageable, if utterly annoying)...

From the 22.12 Pack, I removed Lucy's cigarette and smoke (since I don't fancy that one bit), and I'm not quite happy with the walls angles where the smoke was either...

Last edited:

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
From the Feb2023 set, could somebody make Mitsuru's black bunny suit red? If I knew how to do myself, I would.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I've also had a go at removing the halo-thingie on Rio from the 23.08 Pack, but my usual issue is rather visible: I just can't do gradients, so the transitions between light-gray and darker-gray are too "obvious" :cry::

In the same pack there is also Cammy, covered in sweat, but I'm not ever trying to clean it up, seeing as the step-by-step images aren't naked (and on a different zoom level, but that one is manageable, if utterly annoying)...

From the 22.12 Pack, I removed Lucy's cigarette and smoke (since I don't fancy that one bit), and I'm not quite happy with the walls angles where the smoke was either...

Could you remove from Rio's cat ears?

Reactions: earthmoverlover911