best milk

Feb 13, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have you beaten Saxa's dungeon? As a matter of fact, has anyone at all beaten Saxa's dungeon? I've only gotten to the vampire castle and I'm wondering how much further I have to go until I reach the end. Does anyone know if there's even a reward for clearing it?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
have you beaten Saxa's dungeon? As a matter of fact, has anyone at all beaten Saxa's dungeon? I've only gotten to the vampire castle and I'm wondering how much further I have to go until I reach the end. Does anyone know if there's even a reward for clearing it?
The Vampire Castle is the last real floor of it actually the next one is just a single small room with a boss fight against Saxa once you enter the doorway of it. For fully clearing Saxa's dungeon you only really get an item that's description(The one you see when you press the a key when looking at it in the items menu) explains more about Saxa and in the lead-up to the fight against Saxa she references a boss from Liberty Step which is another game the creator made.

best milk

Feb 13, 2022
The Vampire Castle is the last real floor of it actually the next one is just a single small room with a boss fight against Saxa once you enter the doorway of it. For fully clearing Saxa's dungeon you only really get an item that's description(The one you see when you press the a key when looking at it in the items menu) explains more about Saxa and in the lead-up to the fight against Saxa she references a boss from Liberty Step which is another game the creator made.
Ah. Didn't know you could do that with items. Guess I have a whole lotta flavor text to read through now. But if that's all I have left to deal with along with the training robot, I think I'm fine with skipping out on those last few bosses.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
where the hell is this guy?:
1690372313761.png

According to the Wiki i found he should be in the Cursed Port but i cant find him:
1690372416530.png

EDIT: im already at the Ethereal Town Nemiela

EDIT2: nvm he's in Nemiela's Fringes

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2022
Went through the thread and I'm glad it wasn't just me who was having difficulty with the post-game (i.e. Trau). I thought that everything'd be a cakewalk because everybody's LVL 99 and I even reincarnated Lestea once. This game's definitely more challenging than Blight and Awake. Guess I'm going on the boat then before I tie up loose ends on Schisma like what others suggest.

That aside, how's the end-game team compositions of the others like? I went something along the lines of:
  • Auris - tank, buffs everybody's DEF, debuffs the enemy with that ice ailment, does that stun whenever things turn sour
  • Emera - healer/sub-DPS, keeps everybody healthy, buffs DPS when given the chance, cheapshots here and there
  • Lestea - main DPS, spends most of the time preparing for that slash that removes sheath, Agony and Murk whenever she can (i.e. when everybody's dying)
  • Rabi - healer/buffer/sub-DPS, does that HP/SP buff and dodge buff on everybody, tops up everybody's HP because she moves the quickest, buffs main DPS, cheapshots here and there
I'm having second thoughts with Lestea as the main DPS because setting up for her omega big boy slash takes up way too much time and crumbles to nothingness if she faints. Aside from that, Agony and Murk are both really good skills that can't be conveniently slotted in her skill rotation if she functions as a main DPS. I was wondering whether moving the DPS duty to Emera or Rabi (or even Auris) works better than the set-up I'm doing.

Also, Solte's quest line made me really sad ;_; what she said during her H scene when she had her brief moment of clarity just made her leaving sting even more.

Reactions: carrier95

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Idk what it is I used against Trau but I didn't plan anything in that fight, which justifies why I remember malding like hell on it, but my endgame team is currently like this:
  • The Glutton- Tank, aplies DEF+/MDEF+, Mending Shieild and Binding, Taunting is done with the Trinity skill from her Brand for extra damage but Incite also works, uses Defender once for extra health and Wide Block every other turn
  • Seggs Nun- Healer, uses Pia Orthodoxa and the rest is just healing, removing enemy buffs or ally debuffs/ailments when needed, occasionally applies Divine Protection on the DPS
  • Less Tea- Big PP Damage, Stigma, Stun, Oni-Slaying, Dragon Stance, Repeat. Wave&Billow from her Brand allow for easy 300k dmg (600k with crits)
  • Log Legs- Buffer, HP/SP Regen, ATK Buff and Avoidance for the team, Warcry for TP gain to spam Lestea and Auris. I put Trau's Brand to spend her TP since I don't attack with her
Rotation went something like Bind> Emela Buff DPS> Rabi ATK Buff> Stigma> Auris Trinity> Rabi Brand> Wave&Billow.
Beat the optional contents like this, only really had to plan around Digitalavisse, but everything else was relatively easy

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2022
Idk what it is I used against Trau but I didn't plan anything in that fight, which justifies why I remember malding like hell on it, but my endgame team is currently like this:
  • The Glutton- Tank, aplies DEF+/MDEF+, Mending Shieild and Binding, Taunting is done with the Trinity skill from her Brand for extra damage but Incite also works, uses Defender once for extra health and Wide Block every other turn
  • Seggs Nun- Healer, uses Pia Orthodoxa and the rest is just healing, removing enemy buffs or ally debuffs/ailments when needed, occasionally applies Divine Protection on the DPS
  • Less Tea- Big PP Damage, Stigma, Stun, Oni-Slaying, Dragon Stance, Repeat. Wave&Billow from her Brand allow for easy 300k dmg (600k with crits)
  • Log Legs- Buffer, HP/SP Regen, ATK Buff and Avoidance for the team, Warcry for TP gain to spam Lestea and Auris. I put Trau's Brand to spend her TP since I don't attack with her
Rotation went something like Bind> Emela Buff DPS> Rabi ATK Buff> Stigma> Auris Trinity> Rabi Brand> Wave&Billow.
Beat the optional contents like this, only really had to plan around Digitalavisse, but everything else was relatively easy
Thanks for the advice. I decided to stick with Lestea as my main DPS after reading your post.

I just finished the game and beat Trau and I felt like I over-prepared for her a bit. The gear you get and can craft from Alzhett absolutely melts anything that remotely breathes in Schisma. In particular, I really liked the brand that gives you two actions per turn. I just slapped that on my glutton wife and make her do Wide Block every turn alongside whatever it is she is supposed to be doing. Felt like a bit of a cheese.

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
Having just recently beaten Colony, and having not yet played Kludge, I have one really major complaint.

I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who thought of fixing Lestea's eyes with that transcendent. What do you mean that she can actually see!?
Saxa is pretty much non canon; if you have a omnipotent buddy there would be no need for anything in the game:
- removing the curse after phereo's battle, no one spends 50 years buried and breaks the entire timeline;
- reviving all slain fae in schisma;
- warp everyone to the antagonist or simply erase said antagonist;
etc

Even if she only appears at the end, she was first introduced at sequel awake, so MC/dire (plus kuruha and all awake cast) were already acquantants; even if they weren't, one of the interactions between saxa and someone else (I believe it was fake rabi) makes it clear she's aware of everything, when she says she knew about fake rabi (or whoever it was) existence since birth. Add that to being always bored and she would intervene on everything, everytime.

She's only comic relief, really.

There are three questions, however, which were never answered:
1. Who the fuck was ronis? how the guy named after a global range curse of schisma is buried into a canyon deep underground in palgadol?

2. did the wolf explorer drop into a plot hole and never managed to climb back out? who the hell was the wolf?

3. what is the damn logic in the games' titles? blight had no blight; awake had no awakenings (on the contrary, it was erasure); colony had no colonies.

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Saxa is very much canon, you're forgetting the entire conversation you have with her when you meet her in Awake and what Idea says disgustingly about trancendents in Kludge.

They do not interact with the world, they simply observe, they can do anything so they don't do anything.
Saxa *could* fix everyone's problems, she says so herself, she simply won't because "it would spoil the fun".
There's actually a bit of depth to her character because of that if you've read the Saxan Dictionary and her Monster Log Entries.

1. Ronis is the Superboss of one of Hakika's previous (aka Era of Myth) games, Ruinswald, he's a being that could ONLY remain alive by consuming the souls of the living. Hakika had planned to make a spin-off called "The Brand of Ronis" before Colony, but don't think too much about it.

2. I've heard that the wolf adventurer is actually Crowell, another character from Era of Myth games, but I'm not too sure about that, as that's apparently Silver Tower lore and I only know her from having played Atline, since ST isn't translated, I haven't played that myself and only know about a few major ASYLUM references that come from it.

3. It's Post (SEQUEL) the mana Blight (as in shortage/detiorated condition)
Post everyone's Awakening after the wipe
Post Schisma's colonization
and Post... well, Kludge in this sense means "a haphazard or makeshift solution to a problem and especially to a computer or programming problem", so make of that what you will.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
1. Ronis is the Superboss of one of Hakika's previous (aka Era of Myth) games, Ruinswald, he's a being that could ONLY remain alive by consuming the souls of the living. Hakika had planned to make a spin-off called "The Brand of Ronis" before Colony, but don't think too much about it.
Yeah this is one of those things that's simultaneously kinda neat as it makes the world feel like it has more depth but also at the same time can kinda feel like the game just sort of forgot about stuff. But it also kinda sucks that some really interesting references just completely go over your head if you haven't played them or at least gleaned some info from them from somewhere. Like how the pin on Kuruha's hat and a sword you can get for her in Awake are references to one of Hakika's older games and also how Faria is a descendant of a character from one.

carrier95

May 7, 2020
And I'm done. The only thing I stopped at is finishing the 2nd part of Saxa's Dungeon (by defeating her) and Digitalavisse, hope nothing important is missed from those.

I'm still confused about the "truth" or rather still in process of wrapping my mind about it, I even answered "I understood." when asked when not exactly. lol

So...

And I just launched Awake again to verify something just to realise I missed the last few events with Beryl, no wonder I was confused/suspicious about her in the start of this game. Wait, so the pier dialogue that I remember from that game, and Beryl mentioning cursed spirits while looking out of the pier (same location where we had that dialogue), was that referring to Schisma? Because looking at the map, and iirc, that pier was to the southest, on one of the islands there and directly below it is Schisma.

The more I think about stuff, the more I spiral into more stuff. haha

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
I'm still confused about the "truth" or rather still in process of wrapping my mind about it, I even answered "I understood." when asked when not exactly. lol

So...
And I'm done. The only thing I stopped at is finishing the 2nd part of Saxa's Dungeon (by defeating her) and Digitalavisse, hope nothing important is missed from those.
Nothing relevant to Colony, just Saxa and Aeon character info also references.

Wait, so the pier dialogue that I remember from that game, and Beryl mentioning cursed spirits while looking out of the pier (same location where we had that dialogue), was that referring to Schisma?
Yes, Hakika always puts something in the game's postgame to give a hint as to what is the next region
In Blight it was Palgadol
In Awake it was the pier talk about Schisma's lighthouse
In Colony it's Aeon's whole reason to start the games' plot

Btw what did you think of Colony?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes