HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Should be during their boat dialogue when they first arrived.
Just reviewd that and Lestea says nothing about Kuruha's title or having heard of her
Edit: Oh wait shoot she has heard of her

If she somehow knows about that then Kuruha would be 30-ish and that's just weird to think about for a multitude of reasons

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
I doubt you'd hear about someone from a different continent in such a short amount of time, Kuruha isn't famous like Maria, who still has people who don't know about her

The real plot hole is how did she earn that title with so little man around

Erda

Sep 21, 2017
What did people who beat the final boss of Saxa's dungeon think.
I thought in terms of challenge it wasn't as hard as the previous games final dungeon boss and that was a little disappointing. Hopefully the virtual world's final trial will scratch that itch.

VANtasKankri123

Jul 6, 2023
I cant seem to progress through the social levels when hanging out with them. At first i thought' "man my party members must be really stubborn" Ive reached endgame now is there anything I can do?

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
I cant seem to progress through the social levels when hanging out with them. At first i thought' "man my party members must be really stubborn" Ive reached endgame now is there anything I can do?
Some characters require you to hang out with them and then do something extra like, go to their room at night or spend time by yourself in your room, there's always hints for this if you check your relationship

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes