Paul-Lord

Jul 21, 2022
Does anyone know what on god's green earth is a "Chou-keshin" or how to find it? I took up the Supression Chou-Keshin mission and I'm apparently supposed to find them at Kagami Hospital but I can only find Melty Oozes and Bagasses there. I have no clue how to actually complete the mission

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Does anyone know what on god's green earth is a "Chou-keshin" or how to find it? I took up the Supression Chou-Keshin mission and I'm apparently supposed to find them at Kagami Hospital but I can only find Melty Oozes and Bagasses there. I have no clue how to actually complete the mission
Some kind of plant monster, you can find it on the first floors not the later ones if I remember right. It gives you branchs and that's what you need.

Paul-Lord

Jul 21, 2022
Some kind of plant monster, you can find it on the first floors not the later ones if I remember right. It gives you branchs and that's what you need.
Okay I was very confused because you can't access the lower floors from the outside after completing that part of the story and I thought you couldn't backtrack to them from the main hall, but it turns out that you can, it's just that the entrance is kind of hidden. Problem solved.

Zap_Zap

Formerly 'Captain_Kap'
Jun 11, 2021
Sorry for going off topic, but there is still no solution to be able to play in Joiplay ? or will it definitely not be possible to play with Joiplay ?
You ever get an answer? Been trying to make it work on Joiplay, can't find a way to translate, I got the game working just can't translate

demii

Jun 23, 2022
Good day, can someone help with installing a translation for this game? At the moment, I have already tried everything, even what is written on the official website, including changing the location of my machine to the Japanese language. Unfortunately, even deleting all files and clearing the cache didn't help much. Can someone share a version of the game with the translator already installed?

poti7652

Apr 11, 2018
You ever get an answer? Been trying to make it work on Joiplay, can't find a way to translate, I got the game working just can't translate
No, the truth is that you have to leave JoiPlay to be able to play, I was recommended to use MaldiveRPG and that's the one I've been playing with and it works with the translation.

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
Translation Day!
I've got the most recent version of the game uploaded to the MEGA and made sure the new patch is compatible with it.
I've also decided to go ahead and bundle the DLC's with the main game folder for the future, keeping the standalone DLC downloads up for if people need them.
Game: Mega
Translation Patch: Mega
The game download is UNTRANSLATED and includes the 2 DLC'S released at this time in it already, please go grab the Translation patch from the provided link to perform the patch yourself.

This translation patch goes up to the end of current main chapter 2 content, but does NOT include the Spider Girls side-quest-content OR the DLC's. It also translates everything that was in chapter 1 at this time. They've even translated the Tips screen, which should hopefully help people with the more common questions as it gives a very useful one when you lose to a demon:
View attachment 3631143
(Hopefully this reduces the amount of times we have to answer "How do I beat Rose, I just lose instantly when I go in after losing")
Enjoy!
Thanks a lot for providing us the opportunity to enjoy chapter 2 in english!

Hope my old saves still work on it, if not I don't mind playing the game again.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes