the last drive wont work anymore.

fresh game with no saves downloaded the 7 of this month(May):

My full save with 9999 stats:

Hecate DLC:

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
fresh game with no saves downloaded the 7 of this month(May):
Google Drive
as a warning to anyone who downloads this more recent version of the game, there is no guarantee this will be compatible with the current version of the translator out right now, so you may only be able to Machine Translate the whole thing

So how is the translation coming along for chapter 2?
The translation is actually in beta testing for R&S's patrons, so we're probably going to get it soon-ish. Do note that they've mentioned multiple times now that the upcoming patch will not contain the Dream Demon DLC's (Sphinx and Hecate) or the Side Content for the spider character, its just stuff required to get to the end of chapter 2 and probably cleanup for things accessable in Chapter 1. All they have left to translate is stuff related to Melty Ooze and the tip screens, assuming they don't find anything else.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2022
can anybody help me? The DLC for this game has this "Tips" image that I can't get out of. This error is present in both dlc, the helcate dlc does not have the black screen error in @Anjay Bang Jago game
( https://f95zone.to/threads/shrift-2-v2023-04-28-devils-office.137659/post-13650594 )
my game version : 2.11
helcate's dlc is invisible. I don't know if this is normal?
Screenshot 2024-05-10 014326.png
put the dlc in the folder www/kya like this and check inside the folder is animation add or empty.
After that make sure to check dlc file animation hkt and sfi to make sure is animation add or empty.
Screenshot 2024-05-10 014904.png
Screenshot 2024-05-10 014939.png
Then enter the game and go to Izanoya Hotel and interact with this npc to enter dlc code.
Screenshot 2024-05-10 015219.png
And dlc still working like this.
Screenshot 2024-05-10 015709.png
Screenshot 2024-05-10 015727.png

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
Translation Day!
I've got the most recent version of the game uploaded to the MEGA and made sure the new patch is compatible with it.
I've also decided to go ahead and bundle the DLC's with the main game folder for the future, keeping the standalone DLC downloads up for if people need them.
Game:
Translation Patch:
The game download is UNTRANSLATED and includes the 2 DLC'S released at this time in it already, please go grab the Translation patch from the provided link to perform the patch yourself.

This translation patch goes up to the end of current main chapter 2 content, but does NOT include the Spider Girls side-quest-content OR the DLC's. It also translates everything that was in chapter 1 at this time. They've even translated the Tips screen, which should hopefully help people with the more common questions as it gives a very useful one when you lose to a demon:
Shrift2Tip.png
(Hopefully this reduces the amount of times we have to answer "How do I beat Rose, I just lose instantly when I go in after losing")
Enjoy!

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
Aside from the translation patch, we also got some new info about the upcoming 2.5 patch for the game, and even a look at one of the Chapter 3 girls.

1. The release date has been moved to the middle of next month, so expect it some time around June 15th.
2. There are three reasons for this, the first is that the dev is adding a quest to the game relating to a Chapter 3 girl.
Anubis
image-800.jpg
Dev says that any levels lost to her in this sidequest wont influence how hard her fight is in Chapter 3 at all.

3. The second reason is that the Dev has been inspired by Persona 3, and has decided to add some things that are dependent on what day it is, and the passing of days. There's quite a few of these so I would suggest you just check out the post yourself to know what they are.

4. The last is a result of these previous two things on top of the content that was already to be added in the 2.5 patch, since there's so much being added the Dev feels it would be a good idea to have debug testing done, which will add some development time to the patch.

Dev also made a quick note about all demons that are being added in the chapter 2.5 update, which are the following:
Charybdis
image-800.jpg
Coordinator (Squeezing Demon)
coordinator.jpg
Dawn and Dusk
dawnandusk.jpg
and Mormo
Mormo.jpg

Jul 9, 2022
Aside from the translation patch, we also got some new info about the upcoming 2.5 patch for the game, and even a look at one of the Chapter 3 girls.

1. The release date has been moved to the middle of next month, so expect it some time around June 15th.
2. There are three reasons for this, the first is that the dev is adding a quest to the game relating to a Chapter 3 girl.
Anubis
View attachment 3631672
Dev says that any levels lost to her in this sidequest wont influence how hard her fight is in Chapter 3 at all.

3. The second reason is that the Dev has been inspired by Persona 3, and has decided to add some things that are dependent on what day it is, and the passing of days. There's quite a few of these so I would suggest you just check out the post yourself to know what they are.

4. The last is a result of these previous two things on top of the content that was already to be added in the 2.5 patch, since there's so much being added the Dev feels it would be a good idea to have debug testing done, which will add some development time to the patch.

Dev also made a quick note about all demons that are being added in the chapter 2.5 update, which are the following:
Charybdis
View attachment 3631702
Coordinator (Squeezing Demon)
View attachment 3631729
Dawn and Dusk
View attachment 3631736
and Mormo
View attachment 3631779
is mormo dlc demon?

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
Wasn't Mormo from Shrift 1's DLC? Where they turn Kazuya into a kid with the teddy bear, she was some kind of rival idol?

Mar 11, 2021
so how do you actually start chapter 2? I finally got caught back up to the end of chapter 1, but it seems that the start for chapter 2 isn't kicking in yet

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes