kayest

Jan 17, 2021
i set my pc into jap seting when i downloaded it from Mega
edit
when i download it its already scrambled when i download older version from others places like google dysk its fine
if you have winrar just double click the rar file to open it go to options go to encode or ctrl+e and pick jap that turn scrambled text into jap then you can extract it like normal that what i do with all jap rar games they all run fine after

Isarion12768

Aug 9, 2022
if you have winrar just double click the rar file to open it go to options go to encode or ctrl+e and pick jap that turn scrambled text into jap then you can extract it like normal that what i do with all jap rar games they all run fine after
i download it as zip file from Flowercat mega linkand its scrambled already as as zip file

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
i download it as zip file from Flowercat mega linkand its scrambled already as as zip file
Are you by any chance hitting THIS button?
1715793080908.png
I wouldn't recommend downloaded the already Zipped file as a ZIP, just do a normal download for it. If this is what you did I believe someone once had an issue due to downloading it that way, if not then I can only think it's some sort of Locale issue or Winrar, are you using Winrar?
Also does it look scrambled if you just look inside of the zipped folder before attempting any sort of extracting or does it only get jumbled afterwards, I'm talking about just double clicking a ZIP file to look inside it without using a program for unzipping it.

Apr 10, 2019
Translation Day!
I've got the most recent version of the game uploaded to the MEGA and made sure the new patch is compatible with it.
I've also decided to go ahead and bundle the DLC's with the main game folder for the future, keeping the standalone DLC downloads up for if people need them.
Game: Mega
Translation Patch: Mega
The game download is UNTRANSLATED and includes the 2 DLC'S released at this time in it already, please go grab the Translation patch from the provided link to perform the patch yourself.

This translation patch goes up to the end of current main chapter 2 content, but does NOT include the Spider Girls side-quest-content OR the DLC's. It also translates everything that was in chapter 1 at this time. They've even translated the Tips screen, which should hopefully help people with the more common questions as it gives a very useful one when you lose to a demon:
View attachment 3631143
(Hopefully this reduces the amount of times we have to answer "How do I beat Rose, I just lose instantly when I go in after losing")
Enjoy!
Sorry to bother, but the links here give me an infinite loading screen on mega.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Translation Day!
I've got the most recent version of the game uploaded to the MEGA and made sure the new patch is compatible with it.
I've also decided to go ahead and bundle the DLC's with the main game folder for the future, keeping the standalone DLC downloads up for if people need them.
The game download is UNTRANSLATED and includes the 2 DLC'S released at this time in it already, please go grab the Translation patch from the provided link to perform the patch yourself.

This translation patch goes up to the end of current main chapter 2 content, but does NOT include the Spider Girls side-quest-content OR the DLC's. It also translates everything that was in chapter 1 at this time. They've even translated the Tips screen, which should hopefully help people with the more common questions as it gives a very useful one when you lose to a demon:
View attachment 3631143
(Hopefully this reduces the amount of times we have to answer "How do I beat Rose, I just lose instantly when I go in after losing")
Enjoy!
Appreciated! I will say, I lost to Rose immediately on the first encounter... But I was going to experiment a bit there, just decided to come back to it later. This game seems to be much more grindy then the first game to get access to all the scenes. I have everything from the chapter 1 girls except the lesser demons. And the grind for skill points for the demon tree? It's powerful, but looks like it will take forever to fill out

Jun 3, 2017
Translation Day!

View attachment 3631143
Enjoy!
Thank you for your work!
Would it be possible to upload on a different website? Mega's size limit won't let me download the game and I don't know how to bypass it, if that's even possible.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Thank you for your work!
Would it be possible to upload on a different website? Mega's size limit won't let me download the game and I don't know how to bypass it, if that's even possible.
The main file is less then 2 gigs and as I recall, Mega is roughly 5 gig daily limit... so if you can't fit the game in today, waiting should just be the answer

Reactions: Purple Yandere
Dec 3, 2017
Hey, apologies for a potential repeat question, but I just cleared Chapter 2 and don't have Jorogumo in the emblem. I picked the choice to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, that doesn't lock me out of getting her, does it? How do I add her to the emblem? Please don't tell me I have to reload to a save before that choice >.>.

I don't imagine it has anything to do with the new quest that popped up after beating Chapter 2, right? That looks like its for another demon.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Hey, apologies for a potential repeat question, but I just cleared Chapter 2 and don't have Jorogumo in the emblem. I picked the choice to
, that doesn't lock me out of getting her, does it? How do I add her to the emblem? Please don't tell me I have to reload to a save before that choice >.>.

I don't imagine it has anything to do with the new quest that popped up after beating Chapter 2, right? That looks like its for another demon.
I haven't quite finished yet but as far as I know, it is that sidequest, and the sidequest is untranslated still.

howdoIwalk

Nov 28, 2019

Yeah there's a sidequest you have to do to properly unlock her

poti7652

Apr 11, 2018
Sorry for going off topic, but there is still no solution to be able to play in Joiplay ? or will it definitely not be possible to play with Joiplay ?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes