• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TannedGirlNatsukiImpregnariaVillageAndThe5Shrines-1.09MOD3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ttoi

Jan 30, 2024
There's this last guy which he said "Hmm... that's troubling" and I can't unlock second shrine because of him. How do I interact with that guy?

Muwles

Nov 23, 2019
Okay, so i unlocked every Event in the Memory Hall except the Taciturn Man and the Milk Guy, i know where the Taciturn Man is and have progressed thinks as far as Natsuki says having Intercourse with him is just like a greeting now but he doesn't unlock in the hall. Is this a Bug? And if it is any potential solutions?

Edit: NVM, i found the solution to my problem, the taciturn man required is at the secret beach at night if someone else is having this problem

Last edited:

CZORSz

Jul 13, 2019
guys, how do I clear the second shrine? I've interacted with all the npc's and have gotten events from named npc's, is this a bug or am I still missing something? image_2024-04-29_213443232.png

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
so something been wondering in games for few months
i started on mod1 and save file is mod1 does it effect anything if i transfered it to mod3 or need start over ?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
guys, how do I clear the second shrine? I've interacted with all the npc's and have gotten events from named npc's, is this a bug or am I still missing something? View attachment 3585984
You probably haven't interacted with Shingo. Finish the Mayor's quests for a Yukata and a Festival outfit then talk to him again and he'll mention his grandson. He'll appear at 2 points on the path from the village towards Misaki's place and then in the lake.

CZORSz

Jul 13, 2019
You probably haven't interacted with Shingo. Finish the Mayor's quests for a Yukata and a Festival outfit then talk to him again and he'll mention his grandson. He'll appear at 2 points on the path from the village towards Misaki's place and then in the lake.
Screenshot (214).png I've done it, am I missing something else? I've been wandering around for 30 minutes and still haven't found a solution.

Eruillu

Jan 28, 2020
I can't find the last Cidada, i've got them all except the one at night but i can't seem to be here, it is a bug?

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes